The Stanley Cup Playoffs 2023: First Round GDT

Eleven

23 minutes ago, rickshaw said:

Eichel looking good. Reffing though? My goodness. I’m all for big hits etc but how that big hit on Lowy in first minute wasn’t late on is beyond me. Then an interference call for a little bump?

Bettman putting in the call, remember, no Canadian teams go too far guys. 😉 

Whining about refs, you sound like an Oilers fan 🙂

Winnipeg games are weird. I know that sea of white started way back with the original team but back then the home jersey was white, now it's blue. Vegas is the "white" team. I also know they made it a "white out" "snow storm" but it still looks dumb. 

Winnipeg is not losing because of refs. They are losing because Morrisey is out and Schiefele is sucking and Hellybuck isn't good either. 

I'm going to say that anyone would have a tough time convincing me that either Vegas or Winnipeg is skilled.  The effort is amazing; the skill level?  How did Vegas win a division while circumventing the salary cap by hiding its best player?  They're not that good even with him!

35 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

Interesting that Eichel is getting booed every time he touches the puck…in Winnipeg? I guess they recognize dbags too 🤣

The Jets crowd boo’s the best player on the other team whenever they touch the puck, they’ve been doing it since they came back in 2011

Just now, Ducky said:

Wrong

Yes I’m sure the booing starting immediately after he scored two goals and an assist was a coincidence. And yes, it’s 100% assuredly a thing that they boo the player they anoint the best on the other team. They used to construct “clever” chants as well. Remember “SILVER MEDAL!” Ya, I’m sure they were taunting Ryan Miller because they think he’s an ***** 

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

Not to say I would know this better than you, but I've seen Winnipeg do this plenty of times. Buffalo does it sometimes as well

His immediate reaction after a loss was to seek out an argument with me on a Sabres message board. He’s venting 

Chants yes, boo no.

To be honest, I didn't hear them booing Eichel but I watched a lot of the game with no sound.

We are done...no Morrissey for minimum rest of series, no Ehlers, No Perfetti, mediocre Helle...........oh well, time to look forward to a very busy summer for Chevy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.