GDT: Predators @ Sabres - Mar. 21, 2023, 7:00pm, MSG ๐Ÿ“บ, WGR ๐Ÿ“ป

LGR4GM

1 minute ago, Second Line Center said:

Fyi this is how Toronto sealed the deal getting Matthews.ย 
ย 

Sucked their last 15 games. ย 

We aren't getting Bedard, we aren't even close. We'll get our normal 8th to 12th over all. But hey, look at the bright side, there isn't one. This is our Buffalo Sabres, the worst run organization in all of professional sports, and that, sadly, is the truth.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SabresBillsFan said:

Here Iโ€™m just gonna say it. I could care less if they win more game this season. Let the free fall begin and let some of these lower teams move up some. Letโ€™s get a top ten pick.

Lather, rinse, repeat. It's beginning to not matter.ย 

"Oh, but the future!"

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SabresBillsFan said:

Here Iโ€™m just gonna say it. I could care less if they win more game this season. Let the free fall begin and let some of these lower teams move up some. Letโ€™s get a top ten pick.

This is a serious question, last year they finished with 75 points and on a clear up trajectory. This year if they finish with barely more than that and completely crapped their pants to end the year can this year still be considered progress?

• Agree 1

Just now, Scottysabres said:

We aren't getting Bedard, we aren't even close. We'll get our normal 8th to 12th over all. But hey, look at the bright side, there isn't one. This is our Buffalo Sabres, the worst run organization in all of professional sports, and that, sadly, is the truth.

@ScottysabresI think that is the burbon talking.....

ย 

whiskey bourbon GIF

I was enjoying Dan when the season was still going well. He is impossible to listen to when the team shits itself. I'm not sure how much I can blame him for that, but it's a horrible experience listening to him splatter his commentary of games like this with rallying, positive messages nobody would ever believeย 

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

I was enjoying Dan when the season was still going well. He is impossible to listen to when the team shits itself. I'm not sure how much I can blame him for that, but it's a horrible experience listening to him splatter his commentary of games like this with rallying, positive messages nobody would ever believeย 

Dan is best experienced on mute.ย 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.