NHL Trade Deadline 2023

LGR4GM

Just now, LGR4GM said:

I like Soucy

Soucy (and Borgen) are both good and would improve the Sabres' bottom 4 D. Soucy much more than Borgen. What surprises me is that note that Seattle might be in on Klingberg. I think even with PP ability Kling's been washed up for awhile. And he's not built for the playoffs anymore either. Seattle should ride Soucy to UFA instead.

7 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Disappointing for Curtis on the personal level.

He signed with the Canucks for 3 years to go home, didn’t even last a full year.

Definition of a journeyman: 449 NHL games, 5 NHL teams.

Round one, pick 17. 

1 hour ago, rickshaw said:

I don’t disagree with you. I think a lot of this goes to “do you want to be in Buffalo” and it’s difficult to know at this time of year. I think they should try and make some proactive moves if they’re there but I do think these young guys are still learning and maybe losing a buddy will have negative affects.

I think the off season is the time to move guys. Anyway whatever. It sucks to not get in but it’s probably not happening either way this year. 

If losing a buddy rattles them they’d better toughen up. Or grow up. Life isn’t fair. The objective for the gm is to improve the product. I get it about trying to compete for the next decade but nothings guaranteed. 

9 minutes ago, shrader said:

The filler stuff in the TSN broadcast is pretty painful.  Did they really need to simulate an entire draft lottery broadcast?

Bedard’s “like you said, the lottery was fake” was hilarious 

• Thanks (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I like Soucy

I wonder if Asplund would interest them for Borgen 

12 minutes ago, Radar said:

I'm loving Shayna Goldman when she on Sabres Live. Smart, articulate and becomes my favorite contributor.

She’s been breaking trades on Twitter all week, prior to the main insiders 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.