ROR Traded To Toronto

Brawndo

1 hour ago, Sabel79 said:

I’m fairly certain there’s an injunction somewhere requiring him to stay at least 500 meters away from any and all Timmy Ho’s location, given past events… 

Htf would he do that.  Aren't they like Starbucks are here in the States?  Those things are everywhere.

5 hours ago, Taro T said:

Htf would he do that.  Aren't they like Starbucks are here in the States?  Those things are everywhere.

Location wise, yes, they are similar and can be found on most corners We have about 8-9 of them here. At one point we had 3 on one street (in about a 1 mile radius)

Starbucks here would be considered more of a Higher end coffee shop, quality wise they are more like Canadas version of Duncan Donuts

6 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Location wise, yes, they are similar and can be found on most corners We have about 8-9 of them here. At one point we had 3 on one street (in about a 1 mile radius)

Starbucks here would be considered more of a Higher end coffee shop, quality wise they are more like Canadas version of Duncan Donuts

Timmy Hos is way better than Duncan.  But you're right, that's their closest analog.

As you figured, was referring more to how ubitiquous they are up in your neck of the woods.

10 hours ago, Taro T said:

Timmy Hos is way better than Duncan.  But you're right, that's their closest analog.

As you figured, was referring more to how ubitiquous they are up in your neck of the woods.

Are you a breakfast sandwich man? I find Dunkin sammies to be far superior.

I don’t drink coffee, so I have nothing to offer in terms of comparing the two, but DD has much better bagels and breakfast sandwiches.  Too bad they hardly exist any longer in WNY. 

Tim Horton’s breakfast biscuit sandwiches fall apart in your hands.  Unbelievable they can’t bake a biscuit that stays in one piece as you eat it.  Bagels are like cardboard.  Tim’s suck and don’t seem to care about the quality of product they are selling. 

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, dudacek said:

20 years ago, I used to enjoy Timmy’s. The quality and consistency definitely fell through the floor over the past 10 or so.

Avoid it now for the most part.

I am not a big coffee drinker, so I end up at a Tim Hortons maybe 3-4 times per year, but it always amazed me how slow and disorganized they are inside.  For mostly making drinks or basic sandwiches and serving pastries, it usually amazes me how long it takes for the line to move and just how many people they can squeeze behind the counter that look like they are trying to avoid bumping into each other more than actually being productive.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.