Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Brawndo

4 minutes ago, Broken Ankles said:

With this defensive performance he can be average, but what is his problem?  Did he go out last night?  The Pats defense is good but they have holes in the secondary. I would like to see Buffalo lay a beating on Belicheats last game in Buffalo with New England.   Josh-  Remove head from @$$, and take the opening drive 75. 

Not going to be surprised if it’s another 3 and out.  

11 minutes ago, Broken Ankles said:

With this defensive performance he can be average, but what is his problem?  Did he go out last night?  The Pats defense is good but they have holes in the secondary. I would like to see Buffalo lay a beating on Belicheats last game in Buffalo with New England.   Josh-  Remove head from @$$, and take the opening drive 75. 

Vintage JA drive to open the second half ... coming right up.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

The fact that people still have hope for this team is amusing.  They win with the lowest probability events happening and fail on the high probability.

I don't know how you look at that team today and have any level of confidence they can be successful.

• dislike 3

7 minutes ago, LTS said:

The fact that people still have hope for this team is amusing.  They win with the lowest probability events happening and fail on the high probability.

I don't know how you look at that team today and have any level of confidence they can be successful.

Cuz they win next week and get the 2 seed.  McDermott also has a weird-type success against Jackson.  Look around the league, a lot of "amusing" things going on to good teams.  PHI just lost to ARI at home. 

7 minutes ago, LTS said:

Define OK?  He looked like crap before the apparent injury.

F*ck - I'd hate to read your posts after a loss.  Ugly win but a WIN

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, LTS said:

Define OK?  He looked like crap before the apparent injury.

Eh, he's usually either hot or cold against the Cheats.  This one he was stone cold.  Of course, his receivers dropping 3 of the 1st 8 balls he threw didn't help matters any.

Win in Miami, a place where he normally plays extremely well and the Bills would host their 1st 2 potential playoff games and should the Ravens get upset in the divisional round, they'd be hosting a 3rd playoff game as well should they get that far.

Welcome to the NFL's wet dream of parity (or, based on the reffing we normally see around the league from week to week, parody).

Edited by Taro T
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, LTS said:

The only team to beat the Bills this year have been the Bills. The only thing that scares me is McDermott. 

I am very pleased to be  playing for the Eastern Division title next week. 

This has been a strange year.  At first I thought they we one of the best teams in the league, then at 6-6 things looked very dicey.  We found out that this team has flaws, as many teams do.  

They have managed to rally, so great job just to get to next week.  Next week IS the first playoff game, and its on the road.  Miami will be fuming.   Can't wait to watch it.  

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 3