GDT Sabres at Kings, Feb. 13, 2023, 10:30 pm, MSG, WGR

Eleven

14 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

They've been staying home on... almost all?... road trips since COVID hit for cost purposes. Someone will need to verify that. But it's one of the reasons their road broadcasts are so lackluster.

They resumed this year with a couple exceptions and I think this was one of them. 

It's just so obvious. 

3 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

I’m sick so I can’t tell if this is a boring game or if feeling like hammered dog **** isn’t allowing me to enjoy it.

I'm completely healthy and this is really boring.

They have made it very easy for me to decide to take my book and go to bed.

Go Sabres and good luck to all who decide to stay awake. I wish you all the very best.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, thewookie1 said:

Well that was a very boring 1st; did ok defensively thanks to Power and Dahlin.

I was going to say they played well on defense at least. They are frustrating the Kings. We had a few decent chances but mostly it's been awkward. Does Don the hockey whisperer think a little unfamiliarity will get them to focus better?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I was going to say they played well on defense at least. They are frustrating the Kings. We had a few decent chances but mostly it's been awkward. Does Don the hockey whisperer think a little unfamiliarity will get them to focus better?

Their Dzone coverage was way better, they are not chasing and playing smarter.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

They've been staying home on... almost all?... road trips since COVID hit for cost purposes. Someone will need to verify that. But it's one of the reasons their road broadcasts are so lackluster.

They didn't travel on only the 3 westernmost road trips this year.  They made all the other trips.

Believe Duff & Biron went on 1 or 2 of the trips, but they might've been left at home for all them.

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.