GDT: Calgary @ Buffalo. 12.30pm. MSG B, ESPN+

steveoath

1st Calgary goal, bad pinch by Power, he'll learn the more he plays but you get that as he still is a rookie.  2nd Calgary goal, good shot, hope for a better save or a little better backcheck/stickwork from Skinner. 3rd Calgary goal, want a save there also, but forwards/wingers late getting back. 

1 minute ago, SabresBillsFan said:

They give up way too many chances. From the games I’ve seen they’re not good defensively as a team. Plus as much as I like Granato, I’m not sure if he’s the right guy to get this team to the next level.

He’s not ready as a Coach… 

4 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

West coast trip is just what the doctor ordered.

That will be a make or break for the season, not sure if they will beat the Kings but Anaheim and San Jose they should win but if they put up some stinkers these games they could kiss whatever chance of the playoffs goodbye. They need a veteran defenseman and another scorer in the worst way.

1 minute ago, Stads said:

I'm at work and was able to check the game just now. Shots are 32-7? That seems silly

Seeing the shot total wasn't a shock to me, I have been watching the Ice Dogs in the OHL give up 50-60 shots a game and thought maybe I switched on one of their games. I was shocked that the score was 3-2 at the time and could only think how bad the Flames have to be to allow 2 goals on less than a half dozen shots?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.