Christmas Jersey

Mingler55

Displaced Sabres fan here (Calgary, AB),  trying to find my way to a Jersey before Xmas for my son.  (Specifically a Reverse Retro Thompson Jersey)

Anyone living in Buffalo have an idea of where a guy could order a jersey and have it shipped in time for Xmas?  

Finding anything Sabres where we are is like pulling teeth.  

Probably not the right forum/section, but I wanted to try somewhere.

Cheers

42 minutes ago, Mingler55 said:

Displaced Sabres fan here (Calgary, AB),  trying to find my way to a Jersey before Xmas for my son.  (Specifically a Reverse Retro Thompson Jersey)

Anyone living in Buffalo have an idea of where a guy could order a jersey and have it shipped in time for Xmas?  

Cheers

Good luck.  And welcome to the board!

Just ordered the following from DHGate:

Tage Thompson - 3rd jersey(Black Goathead)

Rasmus Dahlin - Home Jersey

Dylan Cozens - Reverse Retro Jersey

Jack Quinn - Away Jersey

Shipping probably won't be in time for Xmas tho, but the savings make up for it. Ordered 4 Bills jersey from there last year and they great quality.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

Anyone have a guess of it would be a mens small or mens medium if my son is 5'10"?

Don't know for the replicas.

A size 52 fits a 5'9" person rather well.  (So would assume a men's large.  If it's going to be worn over other clothing might even consider the XL.)

Remember the Adidas sweaters are narrower in the torso than a comparably sized CCM & also the sleeves are long.  (Germans must have gorilla arms if these are any indication towards their general population.  😉 )

• Thanks (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Mingler55 said:

That would be amazing.  and yeah,  Reverse Retro (New one) Thompson #72 in XL ideally.

My son in law is heavily involved in Buffalo Sports gear/memorabilia, if it's available, I'll get it, send it fedex/ups, so it arrives in time to be under the tree.

No worries on payment, Buffalo takes care of its own. If I get it, I'll DM ya.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

My son in law is heavily involved in Buffalo Sports gear/memorabilia, if it's available, I'll get it, send it fedex/ups, so it arrives in time to be under the tree.

No worries on payment, Buffalo takes care of its own. If I get it, I'll DM ya.

Super appreciate that!!  I can definitely pay for it, Just tracking it down for me is amazingly helpful.  Wouldn't want you out of pocket for it.  

18 hours ago, Mingler55 said:

Cheers

Welcome !! 

Calgary, eh !!  Nice mountains.  I have family there.  I also have family in Buffalo.  It's a small world.

Sounds like you are being looked after here, which is awesome.  Good luck with everything.

One of the best things about Calgary is coach Sutter and his wonderful Sutterisms.

Don't be a stranger we won't bite ... at least not on the first date ... well maybe Inky will (hey oh, @inkman).

GO SABRES!!

Much Love,

NS

(that's what my friends call me and I don't have any enemies)

24 minutes ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

Welcome !! 

Calgary, eh !!  Nice mountains.  I have family there.  I also have family in Buffalo.  It's a small world.

Sounds like you are being looked after here, which is awesome.  Good luck with everything.

One of the best things about Calgary is coach Sutter and his wonderful Sutterisms.

Don't be a stranger we won't bite ... at least not on the first date ... well maybe Inky will (hey oh, @inkman).

GO SABRES!!

Much Love,

NS

Never been there, but I have heard it's a cool city...hot summers and cold winters like most of the Midwest I would assume?

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Scottysabres said:

Ok, so here is where we're at, Reverse Retro XL's are not to be found, players or blanks, however my son in law is making some calls this AM on an XL reverse retro blank, Sorrentino's on Sheridan has the stitch on kits. If I can get the blank, I'll have Sorrentino's get it in order. I'll keep ya posted.

That's amazing,  Can't thank you enough for your help here!

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

Welcome !! 

GO SABRES!!

Much Love,

NS

Thank you,  Yeah, Calgary's not a bad place at all.  Winters suck a little, but we get some great weather sometimes.  It can swing from zero degrees F all the way to 40-45 F in a day with our "Chinooks".  That's like -30's to + double digits over night (Celsius).  it's the coolest thing.  

And Sutter is a GEM.  So deadpan all the time.  great entertainment!!

My first Flames game was my first Sabres game.  Been a Sabres fan ever since.  

Appreciate the Welcome!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Mingler55 said:

That's amazing,  Can't thank you enough for your help here!

Well, we're not out of the woods yet, this XL is proving to be a tough nut to crack. I'm not sending you a replica, they are cheesy. The Adidas ones in XL before Xmas may not happen. But I have some more calls to make today, I'm going to remain optimistic, even my son in law is stumped, and that kid and my daughter are true fanatics. He took her to some Rochester games last year and got pics of them with Quinn, Peterka and so on, for her Xmas gift, he took those photos, and went down to Dave & Adam's and got both of them to write "Happy Birthday Alyssa" and their signatures on the photos and on the Skinner goathead jersey He got her. He's constantly wheeling and dealing in gear. Up in my closet, I have several items that are just amazing He got me. That Perreault jersey, signed by Martin, Robert and Perreault is just a straight out treasure for me. So if an XL cam be had, he's a blood hound, he'll find it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.