Around The NHL 2022-23 Regular Season

Brawndo

Torts gonna jorts meh... that being said cant help but root for everyone in the Eastern conference to lose.. lol different from last couple years where I wanted Sabres to get best possible draft pick so everyone else needed to win.  Tonight great Satan lost to the Hawks lol and juesy is losing to Jests... just a weird vibe as Im waiting for an angio neck and head to be ready for a CT scan.. 

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

Morrissey held pointless, Dahlin remains 3 points clear of 3rd in D scoring race. Karlsson probably uncatchable. The McDavid of D this year but with better hair 

I hope Dahlin gets serious Selke consideration. EK is going to have more points, and I am biased, but Dahlin has had more of an impact on his team’s season than EK. He’s produced points, played with an edge unlike EK, and is ascending.  He deserves defensive player of the year accolades.  

1 minute ago, Porous Five Hole said:

I hope Dahlin gets serious Selke consideration. EK is going to have more points, and I am biased, but Dahlin has had more of an impact on his team’s season than EK. He’s produced points, played with an edge unlike EK, and is ascending.  He deserves defensive player of the year accolades.  

I love Dahlin as much as anyone but even I think the bolded is probably a bridge too far 

Just now, Thorny said:

I love Dahlin as much as anyone but even I think the bolded is probably a bridge too far 

That’s cool, but just tell me why. Dahlin leads his team in ice time, he’s second overall in points by a D, plays with an edge, is a plus 16 (to EK’s -3), and is ascending. Why not dream this big for him?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Porous Five Hole said:

That’s cool, but just tell me why. Dahlin leads his team in ice time, he’s second overall in points by a D, plays with an edge, is a plus 16 (to EK’s -3), and is ascending. Why not dream this big for him?

Nothing against Dahlin I’m just not sure he’d make a good forward 

• Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Porous Five Hole said:

Am I missing something? He's a defenceman and doesn't qualify.

Edited by Sabres73

36 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Yes, forwards only.

43 minutes ago, Sabres73 said:

Am I missing something? He's a defenceman and doesn't qualify.

47 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Nothing against Dahlin I’m just not sure he’d make a good forward 

Haha I’ve had too much to drink tonight 🍻

Carry on Sabrespacers

#oops

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OverPowerYou said:

Calgary playing at home on a Monday afternoon. I find this strange. I don’t mean to be ignorant but do Canadians observe Presidents’ Day? 

No, but each province has its own holiday today 

here in Manitoba it’s Louis Riel (lol) day

Edited by Thorny

21 minutes ago, wiselyman3 said:

Islanders vs. Penguins starting soon....who do we want here? We have 5 games in hand on the Isles compared to 1 for Pens. Islanders win without OT is what I'm thinking, get us closer to catching Pittsburgh and we'll still have a ton of games in hand for the Islanders

Yeah, I'm having trouble calculating this one, too.  Maybe root for a meteor?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.