Rd 4 - #106 - Mats Lindgren (D)

Taro T

On 7/9/2022 at 8:55 AM, Eleven said:

Whoa--a @Knightrider sighting?!

Hey there @Eleven!  Hope all is well with you!  Wish I could still hang around here like I used to, but with 5 boys playing hockey… The twins will be seniors this fall …I see more hockey than I ever did.  

Edited by Knightrider
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Knightrider said:

Hey there @Eleven!  Hope all is well with you!  Wish I could still hang around here like I used to, but with 5 boys playing hockey… The twins will be seniors this fall …I see more hockey than I ever did.  

That's awesome.  Good to see you.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

Interesting that he wanted out of Kamloops, in my opinion it is a quality CHL program.

I will keep an eye on Red Deer to see how he develops there. They paid a first rounder and a decent ‘03 Dman for Lindgren so he has value in that league.

Masters is a 2021 4th round pick of the Wild. 

Anyone know why he requested a trade? The Tweet makes it sound like getting drafted by Buffalo had a role, but that might just be the wording.

Kamloops was a very good team last year and I think expected to be good again. Lindgren had a big role.

Rumours have it Lindgren didn’t like falling to the fourth round of the NHL Draft last month and put some blame on the Blazers for dropping.

CFJC Today asked Clouston about the rumours, and while he didn’t spell it out, the team’s head coach and GM indicated Lindgren did want out.

“We had looked at things at different. We had discussed things and there were conversations with the agent after the [NHL] draft, indicating those things and that’s when we started to explore,” Clouston told CFJC Today.

Clouston, though, was very complimentary of Lindgren and his time in Kamloops.

Source: https://cfjctoday.com/2022/08/30/there-were-conversations-with-the-agent-after-the-nhl-draft-blazers-gm-addresses-lindgren-trade/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.