GDT: Sabres at Hurricanes 07 April 2022 7:30 PM

Mustache of God

12 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I'll say unequivocally that if this audio guy knew how to use an EQ, we would all feel differently about her PBP. She is not terrible. The audio guy is.

I haven't been able to watch so far so my experience is limited to clips on Twitter.  I can hardly hear her.  I don't know if it is her tone, pitch, volume, whatever.  I got nothing out of her call.  This old man with ***** hearing needs some good old fashioned man bass to hear the call.

1 minute ago, Weave said:

I haven't been able to watch so far so my experience is limited to clips on Twitter.  I can hardly hear her.  I don't know if it is her tone, pitch, volume, whatever.  I got nothing out of her call.  This old man with ***** hearing needs some good old fashioned man bass to hear the call.

Board operator, not her, ahe is doing a reallybgood job on PBP. 

Just now, LGR4GM said:

Nope, not doing this tonight. 

Cheers. 

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

Nope, not doing this tonight. 

Cheers. 

OK, but you said what you said. Just back up your POV. ’sall good? Leah doing a good job.

19 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I'll say unequivocally that if this audio guy knew how to use an EQ, we would all feel differently about her PBP. She is not terrible. The audio guy is.

Dunleavy's call is pretty good tonight.

Just sayin'.

5 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

She's doing a good job. 

I'm not surprised you don't support women's sports. 

I guess I’m a traditionalist spoiled by announcers like Ted Darling, Rick Jeannette, Dick Irvin, and Bob Cole.  You know, the classics.

So if I don’t watch them, I don’t support them?  Ok.

1 minute ago, Weave said:

From a purely audio guy perspective, the crowd mics, and moreso, the ice mics are too loud. On both announcers' headset mics, there needs to be about a 3db notch at 300hz (mud) and a 4K boost to help the consonants cut a little more.

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.