GDT Nashville Predators @ Buffalo Sabres - Rick Jeanneret Banner Ceremony 6:30

SwampD

1 minute ago, Norcal said:

No not really but for example Jack Quinn.

Can he be a perennial 40 goal guy? Who's his wing man? A 80-90+ point center? 

So you see how you could get there pretty quick. 

That's two quick mentions of Quinn. Love to see confidence in the pipeline. Definitely room under the cap to "supplement" in FA, but are any #1 centers available? AND willing to take a chance on an upstart team trying to end an unfortunate drought?

11 minutes ago, SwampD said:

All you have to do is listen.

He’s barely tolerable when you have a tv image to view as you listen, but if you’re radio only, he’s impossible. Has zero talent for painting a picture for the listener, no concept of creating theatre for the mind. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Richard Noggin said:

That's two quick mentions of Quinn. Love to see confidence in the pipeline. Definitely room under the cap to "supplement" in FA, but are any #1 centers available? AND willing to take a chance on an upstart team trying to end an unfortunate drought?

Idk if I'm looking at next season for that. I'm good with the current first line I'm just saying I'd like a little more firepower for a playoff run if I had my druthers. 

One of the boys could become what I described.

Mitts, Cozens or Krebs. 

I'd add Forsberg next year if I could too 

The boys are trying to get this win for RJ

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, K-9 said:

He’s barely tolerable when you have a tv image to view as you listen, but if you’re radio only, he’s impossible. Has zero talent for painting a picture for the listener, no concept of creating theatre for the mind. 

Agree - TV guy - hard to follow a LEGAND like RJ

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Appreciate the input. I'm a lifelong fan, but not on the level recently that many of you all are. I've been trying to reignite it for years.

Hopefully the boys can continue lighting that flame for you 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Lol no. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Indabuff said:

I'm literally teary-eyed over it.  

Having the Pegula's in the building to see and hear it with their own eyes will maybe inspire them to go "all-in" to get this team back to contender status so that Key Bank can look and sound like this every game!  If you build it (good team), they will come (fans).

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Appreciate the input. I'm a lifelong fan, but not on the level recently that many of you all are. I've been trying to reignite it for years.

It's a good time to jump back on the bandwagon.  Next season should be good!

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Norcal said:

No not really but for example Jack Quinn.

Can he be a perennial 40 goal guy? Who's his wing man? A 80-90+ point center? 

So you see how you could get there pretty quick. 

I think TNT can be that 80+ point 1C. This is his first year at center. He’s still going to develop further, especially if you give him 1st line wings. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.