A Knights Tale: From Sabre to Knight; one man’s failure to make the playoffs AND how it benefits the Sabres draft position

Crusader1969

11 hours ago, nfreeman said:

One of the other mods banned you for a month, not me.

Regrettably, this isn't the first falsehood you've posted about the way you've been moderated.

Well there's no way to tell which one of you did it is there, but you obviously agreed since it wasn't reversed. 

As for falsehood's not a single one. But no point in arguing with you. Just treat everyone the same and you won't have any issues from me. 

7 hours ago, Doohickie said:

You can say ass on Sabrespace you know.

Some can. Use of that word got me muted for a month. Just that word. But whatever. 

Yeah... I hear ya.  I said **** you to someone and I got punted too.  Mind you, it was asterisks.  Maybe I was doing a CeeLo Green thing and saying "Forget" you.  They assumed the worst and punted me.  (And that included when the Hamilton game was played 😥)

And the guy who dropped a similar F bomb earlier in the thread... so far as I know he didn't get punted.

Edited by Doohickie
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Ok, this is starting to become obsessive. 

First it's there won't be a locker clean out day and now it's select players with supposed scripts. 

All teams have locker clean out. All teams have select players available. We got Vegas' 16th oa pick. Move on already. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

First it's there won't be a locker clean out day and now it's select players with supposed scripts. 

All teams have locker clean out. All teams have select players available. We got Vegas' 16th oa pick. Move on already. 

schitts creek party GIF by CBC

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 4/28/2022 at 10:57 AM, Taro T said:

He doesn't play particularly physical, but he goes at high speed (when healthy) to dirty areas (front of the net & boards behind net).  Other than the ribs broken while training that's where most of his injuries happen. 

This calls to mind an observation @X. Benedictwould make about Tim Connolly. People called the guy a soft finesse player… and yet.

• Thanks (+1) 1

6 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

LET ME ENJOY MY SCHADENFREUDE

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Yes it is, and I'm enjoying it. I don't take it too seriously, but that doesn't mean I don't want to continue the conversation based on how things have gone so far with the trade.

Besides, if we don't spend time posting about this, what are we supposed to do? Each of us give our opinion for the 7th or 8th time that we're not changing about what the saber should do for goal tending next year? Nothing new is happening and most other topics, every time something comes out of Vegas about jack, at least it's something new until it isn't. 

Isn't this what message boards are for? To talk about anything we want as long as someone else is willing to talk about it? It seems like a popular topic, thus it works well on this forum

10 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

Yes it is, and I'm enjoying it. I don't take it too seriously, but that doesn't mean I don't want to continue the conversation based on how things have gone so far with the trade.

Besides, if we don't spend time posting about this, what are we supposed to do? Each of us give our opinion for the 7th or 8th time that we're not changing about what the saber should do for goal tending next year? Nothing new is happening and most other topics, every time something comes out of Vegas about jack, at least it's something new until it isn't. 

Isn't this what message boards are for? To talk about anything we want as long as someone else is willing to talk about it? It seems like a popular topic, thus it works well on this forum

I think you are missing my point. Talk it about it all you want but don't invent BS about it (not saying you specifically). The entire idea that the cleanout won't happen and that now that it is it will be scripted and there is some dark reasoning for having limited players available because of a company line they have to repeat is just bs conspiracy theory nonsense. All teams have locker cleanouts, all teams have limited players they send to the press. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

And we point at women gossips😁

Still not much out there but I did stumble upon this little nugget. maybe it was posted earlier idk, but this Sharks graphic for the Knights is priceless and brilliant.

https://vegashockeynow.com/2022/04/28/vhn-daily-wrap-eliminated-and-everybody-hates-the-golden-knights/

(Also note in the article Cody Eakin made the top 5 for best hair in the NHL. Congrats. )

• Like (+1) 1

Body language looks a bit different then the Sabres end of season PCs.

I just posted it for you guys. I could care less about Jack and Vegas anymore. I am more then happy with what Tuch, Krebs have brought to the organization, the 1st is a much better pick then I anticipated it being and there is a 2nd next year too.

38C66D1E-CBD3-4616-896E-ACFFDC8884EA.jpeg

Edited by Flashsabre

1 hour ago, PerreaultForever said:

Still not much out there but I did stumble upon this little nugget. maybe it was posted earlier idk, but this Sharks graphic for the Knights is priceless and brilliant.

https://vegashockeynow.com/2022/04/28/vhn-daily-wrap-eliminated-and-everybody-hates-the-golden-knights/

(Also note in the article Cody Eakin made the top 5 for best hair in the NHL. Congrats. )

This is a week old and was covered in detail on this forum. 

Y'all bitched about this lockout clean out happening and didn't even pay attention to it. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.