GDT: 2/25/2022 Sabres at Blues, 8 pm ET (ESPN+, confirmed: MSG)

DarthEbriate

4 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

I might try actually watching the game tonight. You can poke me if you want for that, but please explain how you post here throughout the game and watch it at the same time.

I often can’t resist and yes, you do miss things by doing so. And you risk spoilers too. 

It can be a problem. I have a problem 

If the games mattered I probably wouldn’t do it.

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I need to see Tuch contribute again. He's in a lull.

There are these devices called "smart phones" and pauses in the game called "commercial breaks." 

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

Different screens, is how I do it.

Thorny was honest. You can't have one eye on the game and one eye on your posting gizmo. Unless you're @millsieheartskale.

Ehh, Blues 17, Sabres 2. Don't really care anymore. Snow storm after snow storm, Russia invading Ukraine....got more important ***** to do than watch a garbage hockey team. We are so lucky just to have that freedom to even watch a ***** hockey team. World So Cold!!!

Edited by Claude Balls

• This is the first of two meetings between the Sabres and Blues this season. 
• Last meeting: St. Louis defeated Buffalo 5-1 in St. Louis on Jan. 9, 2020 
• Next meeting: Thursday, April 14 in Buffalo 

• The Sabres are 3-5-2 in their last 10 games vs. the Blues; 1-6-3 on the road. 
• This is the 123rd game all-time between Buffalo and St. Louis; Buffalo has a 48-57-17 series record. 
• The Sabres are 15-34-11 on the road against the Blues all-time.

• 23 of the last 28 meetings between these clubs has been decided in regulation. 
• Buffalo has held St. Louis without a power-play goal in six of the last seven meetings between these clubs, going 12-for-13 (92.3 percent) dating back to Feb. 18, 2017. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

Thorny was honest. You can't have one eye on the game and one eye on your posting gizmo. Unless you're @millsieheartskale.

You've never gone to a game with a friend or a date or another whatever person and talked while you're watching?  "Hey dad, look at this setup, 12 is going to pass it back to 25" or like that?  Or looked at your game companion and chatted?

It is the computer age analogue of that.

And if not, I am sad.  Everyone should have that experience.  

• Like (+1) 1

• DarthEbriate changed the title to GDT: 2/25/2022 Sabres at Blues, 8 pm ET (ESPN+, confirmed: MSG)
8 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

I might try actually watching the game tonight. You can poke me if you want for that, but please explain how you post here throughout the game and watch it at the same time.

My game night setup:

image.thumb.png.60cb883bdaa4e96b475a2262145ad7b9.png

Television + computer with full keyboard.  I also have the link list to the goal pics open for quick access.

• Haha (+1) 1

Ok Teammates, let’s go.  I’m watching the StLouis feed.  Blues just got back from a successful road trip and this is their one home game for now, they go back on the road after this one.   Sellout as usual.  It will be loud. 

Their home record is gaudy.   Binington resting tonight.   Blues back up had been good.  

Blues announcers are polite, saying the Sabres are better than their record.  Giving props to Tage, Tuch, Skinner and Dahlin.  
Blues have balance - 6 players  with 15 or more goals so far. 

Must Win. Muscle Wright.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.