Mittelstadt Will Return to the Lineup against Colorado on February 19th.

Brawndo

16 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

Any word on if Casey will be on the PP? 

Guessing he'd start on the 2nd unit.  Hoping it's not too long before he's on the 1st unit.  Him, Tuch, Thompson, Krebs, & Dahlin could bring back memories of the PP that had both Eichel & O'Reilly on it.  THAT was fun to watch.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Guessing he'd start on the 2nd unit.  Hoping it's not too long before he's on the 1st unit.  Him, Tuch, Thompson, Krebs, & Dahlin could bring back memories of the PP that had both Eichel & O'Reilly on it.  THAT was fun to watch.

I think part of DM's psychological revival of Skinner though is putting him on the top PP unit.  I would guess that Mitts stays on the 2nd unit for a while.

39 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

I think part of DM's psychological revival of Skinner though is putting him on the top PP unit.  I would guess that Mitts stays on the 2nd unit for a while.

Could be.  Just stating this kid's preference.  Though should Mittelstadt & Olofsson EVER return to close to 100%, those 2 plus Okposo could be the core of a strong 2nd unit.  (Especially if Dahlin works both units.)

• Like (+1) 1

I'm gonna say something I've said three times already this season.

Good for Casey.

Hopefully he can stay healthy and start getting in on some of this development happening all around him. 

Kid has not gotten a fair shot to show what he can do since he hasn't played more than a couple games in a row without getting injured/reinjuring himself.

Let's hope this is his time!!! Lets GO Mittsy!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 5

Stay healthy for the rest of the season Mitts. This would provide all with a look at what he can bring next season. He can be a scoring threat that other teams will have to account for, instead of let those JAGs handle it all they want.

He is probably liking Okposo on his wing as they have a Minnesota background.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.