GDT: Sabres at Montreal 12:30pm, MSG (and SN for hosers), WGR

Eleven

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

No, they simply aren't talented enough. The use is they are playing for their nhl careers and they know it

Of course they aren’t good enough and so that’s why I wonder: are they aware that they aren’t good enough? I wonder if sooner or later that self realization begins to set in as they’re continually exposed to the reality in practice and games day after day after day. Just a thought. 

15 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Anyone else think that the jag placeholders are acutely aware they’re jag placeholders and that awareness shows in their play on the ice?

They're getting more ice than they would on any other team so they probably appreciate Don and work harder for him.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Norcal said:

Eakin Bjork Hayden Jankowski(I'd sign him to be 4C for a year or two, the rest can bugger off today!

Aim higher. Look at our record and where we match up today against a truly awful team. We need to look for improvement in every area possible to turn this around in a period shorter than another 5 years, and that’s not hyperbole. 

Just now, Thorny said:

Aim higher. Look at our record and where we match up today against a truly awful team. We need to look for improvement in every area possible to turn this around in a period shorter than another 5 years, and that’s not hyperbole. 

He can help on the 4th line I think. Unless Asplund fills that role, which I think is his future.

Otherwise, I don't think they'll look at FAs too seriously. Do you?

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

Heck of a play from Skinner

He's been good today on O

Just now, Norcal said:

He can help on the 4th line I think. Unless Asplund fills that role, which I think is his future.

Otherwise, I don't think they'll look at FAs too seriously. Do you?

He's been good today on O

They should look for improvements wherever they can be found 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.