GDT: Sabres at Montreal 12:30pm, MSG (and SN for hosers), WGR

Eleven

36 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

yes, basically, but I think they are coming as the young guys mature... you see it in fits and starts, just not consistent... Sabres appear to be able to score well now from different lines.  Now it is a question of being better at D getting a few more guys that have already been drafted or still developing to step up and maybe a piece or two on the front line.  But you can see it happening and the style is sooo much better.

Amazing how Krueger almost ruined Skinner

• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Mattison Samuelsson, woof on that goal

I watch the guy play, and I just keep being reminded of Derian Hatcher in that phase of his career where Tim Connolly was making him look like a pylon. Big, slow, and consistently on the wrong side of the play.

10 hours ago, North Buffalo said:

Once D gets upgraded... its coming... and goaltending hopefully... this team is going to be competitive... Now they are just fun to watch. Scoring goals doesn't seem to be a problem.  Getting rid of Jags on third line an D is going to make such a big improvement... Liking Fitzgerald.  Bryson looked much better but still question his ability to be physical against bigger guys. With Fitzgerald, Dahlin, Power, Samuelson... guessing Pysk, and Joker... and possibly Haag, I wonder if there is a place for Bryson. That makes 8 D... Johnson in the wings going to the AHL... I so much want to dump Joker unless he gets bigger... not taller obviously.... Gonna be interesting to watch... Sabres obviously need to more depth at forward and right handed D... This young core is gaining experience and I am wonder if it is worth keeping too many older depth D guys around once injury bug subsides.

fify

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.