GDT: 1/25/2022 Sabres at Senators, 6 pm CT (that's 7 ET for you Buffalonians) MSG, WGR

Doohickie

6 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I'm done for the evening.  There's got to be an infomercial I haven't seen or something else that's more entertaining, right?

Good point.  Maybe I'll re-watch the BIlls - Chiefs game....then again, maybe not....a Sabres loss is not very painful to watch anymore...I've become comfortably numb every time they lose.

Edited by Carmel Corn
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Yea but that doesn't support the Dahlin sucks contingent 

I think Dahlin fell, which doesn’t help his case either - if he is going to take chances he needs to be better than that.     

This team is just terrible again tonight.  These bad nights seem to be getting very common too. 

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t know, but between last week’s game and tonight, I think Ottawa might be a far, far better team than the Sabres currently. I know the Sabres won 3-1 in that first meeting, but they had the better of the play most of the night and they’ve simply picked up where they left off last week.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, K-9 said:

I don’t know, but between last week’s game and tonight, I think Ottawa might be a far, far better team than the Sabres currently. I know the Sabres won 3-1 in that first meeting, but they had the better of the play most of the night and they’ve simply picked up where they left off last week.

Almost like we have AHL backup level goaltending 

3 minutes ago, Contempt said:

You aren't required to read anything I write and I frankly don't care if you do.

You're right. Is this better? Fire up the spoon, its the only thing that makes this team tolerable.

Huh? I wasn’t attacking you.  I was asking a question. If you like the actual sport, would being a diehard fan of a different team be better for you? Is that an option for you? It’s not a trick question. Honestly.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.