GDT: 1/25/2022 Sabres at Senators, 6 pm CT (that's 7 ET for you Buffalonians) MSG, WGR

Doohickie

Mrs. nfreeman puts the wine glass on the bedside table and snuggles close to her husband, running her hands through chest hair that would raise Tom Selleck's bushy left eyebrow. nfreeman stares at the ceiling playfully, then breaks into a big smile. At that very moment, a red light flashes from across the room, accompanied by an old-timey ah-ooga, ah-ogga. "Sonofabitch," he mutters, immediately throwing off the silk sheet and climbing out of bed. As he hustles toward the phone, he looks down and considers approaching middle-age. Gravity is not his friend. His mood does not improve. After picking the earpiece off the antique phone stand, he cranks the handle and leans into the microphone (it's Brooklyn). "Yes?" The Mrs. curses loudly. "They wrote what?!" A wine glass is picked up abruptly and put back down in a huff, chardonnay instantly staining mahogany. "I'll log in right away, sir."

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Carmel Corn said:

Not much energy....looks like they've packed it in for the night.

Started the 1st fast… then fizzled… Got too focused on checking and forgot about scoring… No salvaging this debacle…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Nitro60 said:

I am bailing on this game.  Watching reruns of Family Guy instead.

I have the game on mute while reading the SabreSpace Family Squabbles thread that led to GoDD's lifetime ban and regretting eating three hot dogs with sauerkraut (probably been five years since I even had a hot dog, but I made the sauerkraut first and one thing led to another).

I wonder where my life went wrong.

• Haha (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Mrs. nfreeman puts the wine glass on the bedside table and snuggles close to her husband, running her hands through chest hair that would raise Tom Selleck's bushy left eyebrow. nfreeman stares at the ceiling playfully, then breaks into a big smile. At that very moment, a red light flashes from across the room, accompanied by an old-timey ah-ooga, ah-ogga. "Sonofabitch," he mutters, immediately throwing off the silk sheet and climbing out of bed. As he hustles toward the phone, he looks down and considers approaching middle-age. Gravity is not his friend. His mood does not improve. After picking the earpiece off the antique phone stand, he cranks the handle and leans into the microphone (it's Brooklyn). "Yes?" The Mrs. curses loudly. "They wrote what?!" A wine glass is picked up abruptly and put back down in a huff, chardonnay instantly staining mahogany. "I'll log in right away, sir."

The pitter-patter of the subtle rain on the Spanish roof has intensified to a drumming as the storm intensifies.  A rumble of thunder, nearly inaudible, in the distance raises his eyebrow ever so slightly.  He senses her unease from across the cold hardwood floor as she begins to nervously play with her hair.  The grimace on his face tells all.  He's been down this well-worn road before, he knows what he has to do.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

I have the game on mute while reading the SabreSpace Family Squabbles thread that led to GoDD's lifetime ban and regretting eating three hot dogs with sauerkraut (probably been five years since I even had a hot dog, but I made the sauerkraut first and one thing led to another).

I wonder where my life went wrong.

Sahlen's?

1 minute ago, KC Scouts said:

Considering its a battle of figure skaters......its hard to say who wins.....maybe they could have a dance off

image.thumb.png.46d887296c76386466f567067379fcd9.png

If that's the case, then Ennis wins.....he has better hair.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.