GDT - Flyers @ Sabres - January 22, 2022 - 1:00 PM (EST) - MSG-B and WGR

woods-racer

5 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

I said so far...

I'm tracking with you -- so far: Krebs/Tuch = 16GP 5-8-13pts; Eichel 0GP 0pts.    😇

And it'll look all the sweeter when VGK trades a good player to be able to bring Eichel onto the roster, then Eichel's Hockey Gods curse causes him another high ankle sprain as well as injuries to his fellow teammates, thereby causing VGK to narrowly miss the playoffs, netting the Sabres a mid-1st pick. (And if it hadn't been lottery protected, then yes, VGK would win the lottery and we'd pick #1 and #6.)  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DarthEbriate said:

I'm tracking with you -- so far: Krebs/Tuch = 16GP 5-8-13pts; Eichel 0GP 0pts.    😇

And it'll look all the sweeter when VGK trades a good player to be able to bring Eichel onto the roster, then Eichel's Hockey Gods curse causes him another high ankle sprain as well as injuries to his fellow teammates, thereby causing VGK to narrowly miss the playoffs, netting the Sabres a mid-1st pick. (And if it hadn't been lottery protected, then yes, VGK would win the lottery and we'd pick #1 and #6.)  

Maybe the Sabres will be the trade partner to offer them relief and get some more capital from them. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DarthEbriate said:

Jack will have to be really good for them to win this trade. We got two very good players so far 

And Krebs saves a goal! Good penalty 

• Like (+1) 1

The third period is going to be all about going shopping at the hattery. Or at the millinery because that word looks cooler and it might cause more folks to reach for their dictionary. And ballcaps are unisex anyway. To the millinery! And remember the Death Star! I feel we've forgotten. We've gone into Death Star mode with every two-goal lead recently. Instead, it's time to attack and finish strong.

1 minute ago, PickaPecaPickles said:

In case anyone is interested, Amerks down 4-2 after 2; JJ with 2 assists.

In goal: Charles Williams...?

Just now, DarthEbriate said:

The third period is going to be all about going shopping at the hattery. Or at the millinery because that word looks cooler and it might cause more folks to reach for their dictionary. And ballcaps are unisex anyway. To the millinery! And remember the Death Star! I feel we've forgotten. We've gone into Death Star mode with every two-goal lead recently. Instead, it's time to attack and finish strong.

Han shot first

han solo GIF

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.