GDT - Sabres @ Penguins - December 17, 2021 - 7:00 PM (EDT) - MSG-B / SN and WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

Dude all you do complain that they aren’t tough enough.  Dahlin was frustrated at something and he crossed checked the guy..  wasn’t smart but unless your out there you don’t know why.   

It was a shot that could have been stopped  I like Dahlin getting pissed  I want him playing tougher, and  you can’t have it both ways.  

Tage just stood up for a teammate and got the extra 2. Are you going to complain if they score?  

Let them battle and establish “grit” and take the consequences. 

“All I do is complain they are not tough enough”???? I haven’t said a thing about toughness. I’ve made some complains about bad passing but haven’t we all. Not sure where you are getting that from. 

the Tage penalty was a good penalty. 

cross checking someone blatantly on a low danger play was probably not a good idea. You have to be smart on the penalties you take. 

The Sabres have woken up since the Tage fight. Pitt is still way too disciplined defensively... Sabres can't get a second chance on anything. But at least they're awake.

I wonder if prime-RJ would have seen that as a save in live action and turned it into an amazing call. With Dan it was... unnoticed. And I didn't notice it, either. But even during the extended replay, Dunleavy was so low key.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

The Sabres have woken up since the Tage fight. Pitt is still way too disciplined defensively... Sabres can't get a second chance on anything. But at least they're awake.

I wonder if prime-RJ would have seen that as a save in live action and turned it into an amazing call. With Dan it was... unnoticed. And I didn't notice it, either. But even during the extended replay, Dunleavy was so low key.

Seeing as Dan’s view is the same as all of us I can certainly understand his reaction 

7 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

“All I do is complain they are not tough enough”???? I haven’t said a thing about toughness. I’ve made some complains about bad passing but haven’t we all. Not sure where you are getting that from. 

the Tage penalty was a good penalty. 

cross checking someone blatantly on a low danger play was probably not a good idea. You have to be smart on the penalties you take. 

I am getting it from your past posts.  Every player takes a bad penalty from time to time.  Dahlin did it.   I say so what.  I want him excited and playing with more passion.  I don’t  want him over thinking.  I want him to let it flow.  

Aston-Reese needed an ass kicking too and thats going back a few games now.  Tage gets the extra 2.  If I’m coach I am chewing out the ref, not Tage. 

1-0 after 1.  We are still in it but this game is only going to get harder. Pitts is on 2 days rest. The last thing we want is to get pushed around. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.