Updated Sabres Prospect Pool 2021 and beyond

GASabresIUFAN

On 2/9/2022 at 5:56 PM, Thorny said:

It’s just one of those things for me. I admit I ignore it outright when there’s talk of “Sabres looking at so-and-so on opposite side”. The numbers are just too statistically daunting to me. I just renewed what seems to be my now yearly update for this site on the proclivity of d-men playing their off hand at the NHL level in the top 4 and..it breaks down the same as always. It’s very rare. 

So once it happens I’ll say “awesome!” but to me the chances Johnson successfully plays his off hand in a top 4 role at the NHL level is about as likely as Josh Bloom carving out an NHL role at all

Kid is 6'2, 185 pounds and skates like the wind.......and he's only 18......think you might want to chose a different player for your comparison

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

Kisakov with both goals for Dynamo so far today.   
one finishing a 2-1 nice shot to beat the goalie

2nd showed good hands and a bit lucky as he banked it off post and the goalie from behind the net. 

Believe he is up to 22 goals and 45 points in 43 games in MHL 

when do we expect him in the Sabres organization?

Like as a Buffalo Sabre? 3-5 years. 

On 2/15/2022 at 10:45 PM, Flashsabre said:

In a strange way Krebs being called up and Quinn being injured is helping JJ’s development in that he has stepped into the “I’m the Man” role for the Amerks. Kid has looked great lately. Keep it up!!

On 2/15/2022 at 10:49 PM, sabresparaavida said:

Perhaps he has a spot as a part of a 3rd scoring line next year.

Probably need a little defensive work 

4 hours ago, inkman said:

Yeah. Forgot he is even down here.  In my mind he already graduated to the NHL.  For whatever reason, Adams feels differently. 

Can’t forget about R2, although I did.  He’s got a shot but is likely just a place holder in the org until more C/W depth comes into the org.  Biro may eclipse him this season. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.