Jump to content

GDT: Sabres at Penguins May 8, 2021 • 3:00PM ET MSG-B, WGR


Doohickie
 Share

Recommended Posts

Cba watchibg the last 10 ish, open a beer and watch a movie is the way for sat night

 

Thank god the season is over, trash organisation and trash team derserves no better than ending up last, and without playoff for the 10th season in a row.

 

Gn boys

Edited by MODO Hockey
  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

They are outshooting them though 

Yea well, Penguins playing a defensive safe game and has no interest in playing this game against the worst team in the league. The shots are mostly easy saves, very very bad shots from open lanes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, MODO Hockey said:

Cba watchibg the last 10 ish, open a beer and watch a movie is the way for sat night

 

Thank god the season is over, trash organisation and trash team derserves no better than ending up last, and without playoff for the 10th season in a row.

 

Gn boys

Does this mean we won't be seeing you next year?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Radar said:

Does this mean we won't be seeing you next year?

It turned out to be a huge misstake to take on Sabres, but im only here for Ullmark anyway, if he gets traded im getting my ***** and leave this god forsaken trash team aswell. 

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MODO Hockey said:

It turned out to be a huge misstake to take on Sabres, but im only here for Ullmark anyway, if he gets traded im getting my ***** and leave this god forsaken trash team aswell. 

So you're an Ulmark fan not a Sabres fan?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...