GDT 2/29/20 Buffalo at Arizona or Phoenix or whatever they're called this year, 8pm, WGR, MSG.

Eleven

38 minutes ago, SwampD said:

A one goal game heading into the third on a road BtB. They can do this.

I appreciate your positivity.  If we were just an average team I could follow you.  But this is the most inept organization with a established losing culture. You should know by now.  

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

It will only take 2 more seasons of not qualifying for the playoffs to make this officially the most inept organization of all time with the longest drought.  At this point it is more likely than not.  

It’s automatic I’d say 

• Sad 1

Just now, Carmel Corn said:

I really don't want to hear anything from any player, coach or management after this.  Just get one the plane and say nothing.  We already know you're not good enough and anything else you say is equivalent to "blah..blah..blah".

yep

Funny how days ago people wanted Botts to be a buyer at the deadline and there was so much hope instead of what should have been reality that we had no chance and should have started clearing out and being big sellers like most of TSN’s coverage was figuring for us that day. The serious teams have started winning this week. The Sabres are doing what the Sabres do best. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.