Sabres raising STH prices for 20-21

LabattBlue

23 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Much much lower ... I bet the actual average attendance is 13 - 14,000. Just putrid.

i wish the NHL would force teams to announce the actual “scanned tickets” thru the gates. And not tickets sold. I bet Florida would be 9 - 10,000 a games.

It would be nice to know how many were/ are in the barn, rather than just knowing how many tix were distributed.

But there is ABSOLUTELY no incentive for teams nor the league to tell us that lowered #.  They want us to believe that tix are in demand and a hot commodity.  Telling us (though we know) that tix can be had on weeknights for under $10 and the barn is 1/2 full does nothing to increase demand.

Edited by Taro T

2 hours ago, WildCard said:

It doesn't really change his message one bit, but I'm not so sure percentage of capacity is the best number to present.  10 teams this year are averaging over 100% capacity for the season, so clearly some games are being played with what capacity truly is.  Pro sports attendance numbers... I don't trust them.

On a side note, I would never have guessed Dallas as a team with the great numbers they have this year.  They have a massive spike in their numbers this year.

21 hours ago, Weave said:

Go on....

21 hours ago, Eleven said:

Yeah, go on...

21 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Common knowlege, no?

21 hours ago, Taro T said:

Only 30 separate seating tiers.  What's to bgg e confused by?

That was Calloway's call a year or 2 ago.  Guess we're finally just a few months away.  Yea!

19 hours ago, Eleven said:

A focus group! 

Just start winning some games.

Focus group...

Yep, totally agree. How about putting a solid group of people in the hockey department to run this team. It’s like it’s okay not to be good!  

You want change. If I was paying thousands to see this organization continue through the motions of putting a ***** product on the ice year in and year out I would give up my seats. Then maybe just maybe they will demand more from top to bottom. The hockey department seems like they don’t have a clue.

Edited by SabresBillsFan

Disaster scenario for the ticket office staff...1000-2000(or more) drop in STH + ridiculously priced single game tickets = embarrassing crowds, even if the Sabres get off to a good start.  In the event that they somehow become a playoff contender in 20-21, I could see them offer season tickets(at the STH price) for the second half of the season just in order to get people in the seats.

Well, I just got my Sabres invoice in the mail today for next season… My season tickets went up $218. Over the course of 41 home games that’s $5.31 more per game. For two seats in section 320. Dead center ice.

not happy about the increase… But I also think it could be a lot worse, and I know some other sections got hit worse than I did. Sigh ...

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

Well, I just got my Sabres invoice in the mail today for next season… My season tickets went up $218. Over the course of 41 home games that’s $5.31 more per game. For two seats in section 320. Dead center ice.

not happy about the increase… But I also think it could be a lot worse, and I know some other sections got hit worse than I did. Sigh ...

I split tickets in the same section, the primary holder hasn’t told me the increase yet 

I don't want to start another thread on this, but I'd love to know the plans of members who are also STH'ers?  Renew, downgrade(reduce number of seats/move to cheaper seats) or cancel?

I dropped out of my group two years ago, and know the remainder of the group is dissolving...from what I hear.

54 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I don't want to start another thread on this, but I'd love to know the plans of members who are also STH'ers?  Renew, downgrade(reduce number of seats/move to cheaper seats) or cancel?

I dropped out of my group two years ago, and know the remainder of the group is dissolving...from what I hear.

16 years as a STH.
Renew. And I’ll keep renewing for as long as I can afford to. No matter their record. Because, well, I kinda like the sport and my wife and I like to go. We don’t spend our time or money on bars, or other sports. This is our one “vice”. 
Next season, if you want to buy a 10 pack from me at my STH cost, let me know in a PM. 

• 4 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.