GDT Detroit at Buffalo 2/6/20 7pm NBCSN, WGR 550

Brawndo

2 minutes ago, E4 ... Ke2 said:

The one thing I would like a new stick to have is a different sound when the puck hits it when the stick has a crack.  You could always tell to change your wooden stick just by the sound off the puck hitting it.

It does and it has a different feel when damaged

2 minutes ago, inkman said:

Brandon Montour may be the most overrated Sabre minus Risto (who most have figured out is a fraud) in a long time.  He doesn't look like an NHL defenseman,  At all.  

Who rates him highly? 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Can't wait for another PP demonstration of pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, blocked shot, go back to our zone, pass, pass, pass, pass, blocked, repeat.

Johansson...to Ristolainen....to Johansson.....back to Ristolainen...over to Johansson..back over to Ristolainen...to Johansson.. 

1 minute ago, MillerVaive said:

Tickets for tonights game were going for as little as $3 on Seatgeek & i still couldn't bring myself to buy them & go to this game.

Looks like i made the right decision

A ticket to Wuhan China is more appealing right now

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.