Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

Too old/broken

And ***** Emmanuel Sanders so much he's one of my least favorite players in the league

I'll take Diggs I guess! 

Edit: Isn't Green, like, still in a walking boot? Two weeks ago when we played them he was not close to returning

I get the injury concern, but he's not washed up at all. He was great last year. 

Wait. What. Why do you hate Sanders? 

Just now, Eleven said:

No he wasn't.  And he didn't put in Jones's effort, either.

Jones' effort? Did you watch those INTs 2 weeks ago? 

10 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

I get the injury concern, but he's not washed up at all. He was great last year. 

Fair point there.

18 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

2014, the Bills were riding a dominant defense and a goofy QB that could actually pass for 300 yards to their most successful season in 10 years. Critical late game in Denver, when we're 7-5. And we're in it. In fact, the momentum is even going our way late. We stop Manning on 3rd and long with a gorgeous pass breakup by Gilmore. No flags come out. Emmanuel sees that, and starts flailing around on the ground, whining in agony. about 4 full seconds after the whistle and end of the play, half the Bills defense off the field, Sanders still writhing like a moron, a flag comes out. He immediately gets up and literally bows to the crowd for his performance. Didn't miss more than one play, and I don't even think he missed one.

I've wanted to murder him ever since. First down Broncos, we lose the game.

Edited by Randall Flagg

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

2014, the Bills were riding a dominant defense and a goofy QB that could actually pass for 300 yards to their most successful season in 10 years. Critical late game in Denver, when we're 7-5. And we're in it. In fact, the momentum is even going our way late. We stop Manning on 3rd and long with a gorgeous pass breakup by Gilmore. No flags come out. Emmanuel sees that, and starts flailing around on the ground, whining in agony. about 4 full seconds after the whistle and end of the play, half the Bills defense off the field, Sanders still writhing like a moron, a flag comes out. He gets up and literally bows to the crowd for his performance. 

I've wanted to murder him ever since. First down Broncos, we lose the game.

As someone who has to cheer for Skinner for the next 8 years, get over it. You can deal with 11+ games of Sanders ?

6 hours ago, SDS said:

I have completely changed my tune since watching this.

Everyone should watch this. It's not that far for anyone remotely athletic. That guy just failed cuz he was hammered. 

My stomach hurts.

Edited by SwampD

8 hours ago, SwampD said:

I have completely changed my tune since watching this.

Everyone should watch this. It's not that far for anyone remotely athletic. That guy just failed cuz he was hammered.

It's tough to judge, but it looks to be at least two full body lengths.  That combination of distance and accuracy, I'd say most are going to miss it.

7 hours ago, Randall Flagg said:

San Francisco has a tough defense. Baker was 8/22 for 100 yards, no TDs and 2 picks. Browns got stomped. I think the AFC is heavily losing its NFC games, which is good for us.

San Fran has one of the best past rushes in the league, and the Browns have the worst O-line, recipe for disaster

10 minutes ago, shrader said:

It's tough to judge, but it looks to be at least two full body lengths.  That combination of distance and accuracy, I'd say most are going to miss it.

His problem wasn’t the distance. It was that he couldn’t clear the railing. His legs hit it and that’s what slowed him down made him land head first. He would have been better of just standing on the railing and jumping from there. 

Hi-Larryous!

9 minutes ago, SwampD said:

His problem wasn’t the distance. It was that he couldn’t clear the railing. His legs hit it and that’s what slowed him down made him land head first. He would have been better of just standing on the railing and jumping from there. 

Hi-Larryous!

Well that and they've clearly used up their entire table budget.  That thing reminded me of those "wooden blocks" that kids punch through in 4 year old karate class.

1 hour ago, WildCard said:

Bosa went to Ohio State if you're wondering

Bosa opting out of the college playoffs and bowl game was not received well by Buckeye fans here. Guy I work with and I were talking about this earlier today. He said "If Bosa would've cared more about his team (Buckeyes) than his draft status, they wouldve beaten Oklahoma and Mayfield wouldn't have had the chance to plant the flag."  There were whispers that he was cleared to play but he chose to sit. I for one thought it was funny, Mayfield needed a good humbling and he got exactly that.

Edited by Marions Piazza

30 minutes ago, Marions Piazza said:

Bosa opting out of the college playoffs and bowl game was not received well by Buckeye fans here. Guy I work with and I were talking about this earlier today. He said "If Bosa would've cared more about his team (Buckeyes) than his draft status, they wouldve beaten Oklahoma and Mayfield wouldn't have had the chance to plant the flag."  There were whispers that he was cleared to play but he chose to sit. I for one thought it was funny, Mayfield needed a good humbling and he got exactly that.

The idea that Bosa should have played a highly dangerous sport in order to show that he cares about a brand and profit center valued in the billions -- an entity that gave him precisely nothing in terms of legitimate compensation -- and thereby risk his own ability to earn tens of millions of dollars is ... laughable.

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

The idea that Bosa should have played a highly dangerous sport in order to show that he cares about a brand and profit center valued in the billions -- an entity that gave him precisely nothing in terms of legitimate compensation -- and thereby risk his own ability to earn tens of millions of dollars is ... laughable.

That was waaaaay more eloquent than what I was thinkin.

16 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

This is almost correct. Ohio State did offer him *some* compensation--a free education--it was up to Bosa to avail himself of it. 

I'm very interested to see how the California law giving athletes a right to market their names and likenesses changes things.

12 minutes ago, Eleven said:

This is almost correct. Ohio State did offer him *some* compensation--a free education--it was up to Bosa to avail himself of it. 

I'm very interested to see how the California law giving athletes a right to market their names and likenesses changes things.

I'm pretty sure that doesn't go into effect for a couple more years anyway, right?