GDT: Sabres @ Blue Jackets 1/29/2019, 7PM, MSG

SABRES 0311

3 minutes ago, jame said:

That's fine... but it's already defined term in the hockey community. 

I'm not disagreeing with the term (maybe a little).

I'm disagreeing with your statement-

12 minutes ago, jame said:

Playing WITH someone doesn't protect you from the elements you're facing...

3 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I'm not disagreeing with the term (maybe a little).

I'm disagreeing with your statement-

Pilut playing with Risto doesn't protect Pilut from facing those d zone starts, or from facing the top lines...  Risto's presence does nothing when Marner is barreling down on your through the neutral zone. What protects you from that... is not facing Marner.

Just now, jame said:

Pilut playing with Risto doesn't protect Pilut from facing those d zone starts, or from facing the top lines...  Risto's presence does nothing when Marner is barreling down on your through the neutral zone. What protects you from that... is not facing Marner.

It's not just his D partner.

15 minutes ago, SwampD said:

It's not just his D partner.

Same answer....

Quality of Teammate definitely impacts outcomes, it’s just not part of the definition of sheltered usage.

its like this... Mittelstadt is heavily sheltered via, very high ozone starts and low QOC... but his outcomes still suck, his ***** quality of teammates are a factor in that

12 minutes ago, jame said:

Same answer....

Quality of Teammate definitely impacts outcomes, it’s just not part of the definition of sheltered usage.

its like this... Mittelstadt is heavily sheltered via, very high ozone starts and low QOC... but his outcomes still suck, his ***** quality of teammates are a factor in that

You dare insult the son of God how dare you?

23 minutes ago, jame said:

Same answer....

Same answer. Mittlestat isn’t being as sheltered as Pilut. Semantics is fun.

I’m done.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.