Trade Thread -- 2019 Deadline Edition (Actual Trades not Involving Sabres). Also, trade rumors and all other thoughts about anything.

Brawndo

2 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Happy to oblige.  

Wpg - got (to date) 719 gms 109g, 166a for 275 pts + 17 from 5 players with two players (Myers and Roslovic) on their roster for one of the best teams in the NHL.  Cap Hit with one year left for Roslovic - $38.46

Buf - got (to date) 410 gms 79g, 97a for 176 pts -92 (include one game in goal for Kasdorf) from 3 players with Bogo still on the roster for a middle of the road team. Cap hit with one year left for Bogo $42.83

This deal was probably best never made from Buffalo’s standpoint.  Wpg got rid of problem child Kane and in return received the much more productive Myers for less money long-term then the bum we got in Bogosian.  They also receive more production from Stafford and Armia then we received from Kane.

Really think we got as much out of Bogo then they did out of Myers (injured for most of last year I think).

Just now, Ducky said:

Morrissey went down yesterday and I am wondering if Chevy is looking for a D man.

You can have Scandella for 2nd rounder ?

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Really think we got as much out of Bogo then they did out of Myers (injured for most of last year I think).

Myers played all 82 games last year.

Myers 104 points in 250 games.

Bogo 58 points 213 games.

What surprised me when looking up these stats is that Myers only played 11 games in 2016-2017 and still played more games than Bogo!

Edited by Ducky

Just now, Ducky said:

Myers 104 points in 250 games.

Bogo 58 points 213 games.

What surprised me when looking up these stats is that Myers only played 11 games in 2016-2017 and still played more games than Bogo!

Guess I was wrong then,  thought at some point they were even in games played, but yeah Bogo missed a lot of time due to injuries.

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

Cue the ? jokes.

Every time Cliff Pu's name comes it reminds me of the Monty Python sketch of Mr. Smoketoomuch.  If you're pushing 60, you'll get it.  If you're a youngin', google it.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ExWNYer said:

Unless there is a flurry of activity within the next hour, which is entirely possible, it's been a relatively slow day.

Just now, LGR4GM said:

There will be a flurry of activity in the next hour. 

There always is

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

Damn Columbus

1 minute ago, ExWNYer said:

Unless there is a flurry of activity within the next hour, which is entirely possible, it's been a relatively slow day.

That's the way it nearly always works. The trades heat up significantly last hour before the deadline.  We'll still be hearing of some deals that just got in before the deadline around 5 or 6 tonight.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.