GDT - Sabres @ Washington - December 21, 2018 - 7:00 PM NBCSN

Sabres Fan in NS

3 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Yup... I’m sure JBot sees that and the war room will be planning 

2 minutes ago, inkman said:

Just not sure if it will be this season 

They can't come this far, receive what appears to be an unexpected cap space windfall in Berglund, and not at least kick the tires on a competent center from somewhere.  Ugh. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, darksabre said:

I can't believe they didn't call that a goal. It sure looked across the line to me. I'll take it though. 

I think the ref signaled no goal and blew it dead before it crossed the line.   It’s a break for us. We need it. 

Its dawning on me that Larson and Girgs are the 4th and 5th top performing forwards on the team. That is not good. 

2 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

They can't come this far, receive what appears to be an unexpected cap space windfall in Berglund, and not at least kick the tires on a competent center from somewhere.  Ugh. 

If JBOT can get some secondary scoring without giving up significant assets, great. No need to mortgage the future, this team would get steamrolled by Tampa or Toronto in the postseason. 

Our goaltending is like night and day over last year...

our defense has the potential to be top 5 in the league... in one off season

we have one elite line 

our 4th line is great defensively 

We just need phase 2: another stud center and scoring winger.  We also need more skill on 3rd line which the kids should fill next year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.