GDT - Canadiens @ Sabres Nov. 23- 4PM EST

Ho-Chi-Sock

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

I have a bad feeling all these missed PP's are going to catch up to them.

Also, who would have predicted this time last year that, by far, Pominville would be looking like the better piece in the Wild trade. 

Scandella looks like he’s shot. It’s hard to watch him play this year. 

9 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

I understand that that, but is he Swedish?

http://www.courant.com/sports/hockey/hc-tage-brent-thompson-uconn-sound-tigers-1224-20151223-story.html

Good story about Tage and his father Brent and family.

Except:

In 1997, Brent and his wife, Kim, were researching baby names with the help of Kim's sister, Karyn Oliver, who initially suggested Taggart.

"I was like, Taggart, yeah, we can call him Tag Thompson," Brent said. "It's cool, it's tough."

Kim wasn't sold. Karyn kept exploring and learned that Taggart was a derivative of Tage and its meaning included a hockey term that was, oh, too perfect.

"My sister would love to take full credit," Kim Thompson said. "It was, 'A good-natured fellow … he with the sound of a lethal slap shot.' That was the quote she gave me from something she read. Brent, of course, was all for it."

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.