GDT: Sabres at Wild, Sat 11/17/18, 6:00 pm

nfreeman

1 minute ago, Tondas said:

Not saying it was his fault, but it looks like Dahlin got pissed after that first goal mix up at the bench.  Since then, he has been a beast.  I think he wants to atone for that and win this for the guys.

Ya, I blame whoever it was that was supposed to be coming on, clearly not paying enough attention.

Dahlin is a threat every time he's on the ice.  Seems like the game is starting to slow down for him.

3 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Ya, I blame whoever it was that was supposed to be coming on, clearly not paying enough attention.

Risto, who else.  He got his well deserved minus.

Edited by pi2000

4 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Marty agrees

That's not what happened though. The linesman let the players go all the way to the goal line before blowing the whistle. He was waiting to see what the puck did. My understanding is that's not how it's supposed to work. I've seen that scenario so many times now, I'm convinced we have a hybrid-hybrid icing rule.

7 minutes ago, Tondas said:

Not saying it was his fault, but it looks like Dahlin got pissed after that first goal mix up at the bench.  Since then, he has been a beast.  I think he wants to atone for that and win this for the guys.

I didn't catch what happened but, you're right, Dahlin is bringing it.

Just now, Robviously said:

Not sure how much that Sabres will have left in the tank for the 3rd but it’d be awesome if they could win the period and at least earn a point here. 

I almost wonder if they may have eaten into Minnesota's stamina.  It could be a little more even.

6 minutes ago, ... said:

I almost wonder if they may have eaten into Minnesota's stamina.  It could be a little more even.

This is Minny's 7th game in 12 days and have another tomorrow. they could also be a bit wore out and looking ahead to tomorrow which is a divisional game I believe.

Edited by MakeSabresGrr8Again
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.