What Sabre will first attempt to corrupt innocent young Dahlin?

PASabreFan

"Hey, kid. You need to see the private room we have in this place on Chippewa. Oh yeah, Chippewa is an Indian word for 'many crabs.' We do blow off of Keith Radford's back. Give me your InstaSnap and we'll hook you up, brahski."

This is how ya do it, Doohickie.

Now that"s how ya do it, see., yeah... 

Oh and Doohickie i do hope you noticed the  :P in my response to starting this train....  

I feel like I should answer in the form of a guess from the board game Clue so I will go with Zach Bogosian in the strip club with a bag of amphetamines.

Winner, winner, ....

2nd runner up an Evander Kane road trip back to B-lo to do some blow of someones below....

6 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

One day I hope to meet PA, I am very very curious to know if you appear in real life to match up with what I have in my head @PASabreFan

Is this how you picture him?

dd9.jpeg

It's not how I pictured him.. until your post made me want to search google images and find something.  But now I think it will be how I picture him.

Edited by LTS
typo

3 hours ago, LTS said:

Is this how you picture him?

dd9.jpeg

It's not how I pictured him.. until your post made me want to search google images and find something.  But now I think it will be how I picture him.

28 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I was going to find a middle aged moustsched gentleman in a trench coat hanging outside of a middle school.... But this is probably more accurate ???

PA, what say you? 

Always pictured him a cross between Jason Alexander as George Costanza & Wilfred Brimley.

16 hours ago, Taro T said:

Always pictured him a cross between Jason Alexander as George Costanza & Wilfred Brimley.

This is gold, Jerry. GOLD!

14 hours ago, dudacek said:

I always figured PA looked like an older, bearded and balding version of his big brother Terry Pegula.

This is also gold.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.