Brawndo

Rochester Americans 2018-19

He's listed at a buck 76. That's gotta been in full gear. He looks 150 soaking wet. Hopefully he eats some garbage plates and hits the gym. 

I’ve missed two in a row.... Amerks back in first by one point with a game in hand for Syracuse...9 points ahead of third place Toronto with even GP...round one is going to be wild...

Edited by Ogre

57 minutes ago, inkman said:

Went to Amerks. Won 3-0. Smith, Olofsson and Leier with the tallies. 

One thing stuck out to me. Victor Olofsson is skinny. Like coat hanger skinny. I have to believe this is what has kept him in the A.  

Leirer has been a nice addition. Kid knows how to find the twine. Better than Bailey IMO. 

9 minutes ago, Ogre said:

I’ve missed two in a row.... Amerks back in first by one point with a game in hand for Syracuse...9 points ahead of third place Toronto with even GP...round one is going to be wild...

I'm hoping to see Rochester and Syracuse meet at some point in the playoffs. That would be a nasty series. They play 12 times during the regular season, a 7 game series would be 19 matchups. If that doesn't make a rivalry, I dont know what does. They already hate each other.