GDT: Rochester Ameri... err Buffalo Sabres vs Sens 4-4-18 7:30p EDT

pi2000

Casey 3 assists in 4 games.

Getting points despite playing poorly is the mark of an elite player.

He hasn’t created much and has regressed over his four games.

Can tell he’ll be good once he adjusts to the speed. Reminds me of early Reinhart.

After a TV timeout, we send Jack out with Larsson and Pominville for an offensive zone face off.

Are you a complete ###### moron housley?

Needed somebody strong on the puck and able to get dirty given how that line was failing on the cycle.

Johan did his job. The faith in Pominville continues to be an issue. Hope he retires.

If Rodrigues had Beaulieu's body, he'd be our second best player.

Truth. Happy to see the kid is proving me wrong.

Probably been our fourth best forward over past month or two.

We’ll contend again when he’s ninth or tenth.

Edited by dudacek

Housley gets fired next year early

Here's hoping! Let's face it, this team is still going to suck next year. Rasmus Dahlin will not be the answer so early on in his career (should we be so lucky to even get him- I'm betting we lose out on him) This club is a good 2 to 3 years (most likely) away from contending for a playoff spot and with another brutal start next season, Phil will be toast before Christmas.

Gut feeling, I don't think Housley returns next year.

Wouldn't bother me in the least if they cut him loose right after the end of this season. I had high hopes for him when he came in but I have seen nothing of this club as the season progressed to show me he deserves more of a chance.

Unless we have reason to suspect that we can get Quenneville in here, no reason to cut Housley loose yet.

But that can change very quickly next season. 

I was first on Bylsma's ass at I believe game 7 of his second year. If y'all were annoyed by that and we start out next season poorly again, you'd better brace yourselves  :devil:

Unless we have reason to suspect that we can get Quenneville in here, no reason to cut Housley loose yet.

But that can change very quickly next season. 

I was first on Bylsma's ass at I believe game 7 of his second year. If y'all were annoyed by that and we start out next season poorly again, you'd better brace yourselves  :devil:

I would love if Joel entertained the idea of coaching this club "as a challenge" to see if he can turn around their fortunes. In fact I would be over the top happy if we could land Quenneville. His time has expired in Chicago (as it does with all coaches sooner or later) 

I would love if Joel entertained the idea of coaching this club "as a challenge" to see if he can turn around their fortunes. In fact I would be over the top happy if we could land Quenneville. His time has expired in Chicago (as it does with all coaches sooner or later) 

I'd instantly be rejuvenated about this team. Right now I'm assuming I'll have to tune out emotionally three weeks in again.

I don't even know where Coach Q would go. Montreal? Detroit? NYI?

and this club won't be improving under his tutelage. Anyone who thinks so better not hold their breath.

He's one year in. I'm sure there are a ton of coaches who's first year was awful as well. Let alone one handed this garbage

Okay Dumbledore

Hey man, that's not the SabreSpace inclusive atmosphere we're trying to foster here.

I think people can hold their breath in any manner they like. If they have the willpower to actually do it, they'll just pass out and start breathing again.

Hey man, that's not the SabreSpace inclusive atmosphere we're trying to foster here.

I think people can hold their breath in any manner they like. If they have the willpower to actually do it, they'll just pass out and start breathing again.

:lol:

I’m already getting excited about the off-season.

It’s been the best part of being a Sabres fan for what four or five years now?

I'm looking forward to disc golf

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.