Post your Kane prediction here

dudacek

Let’s have some fun:

Where’s he going and what are we getting in return?

Poster closest to the real deal gets one get of jail free card from Judge Smell and the right to use Josie’s next masterpiece as an avatar until Josh Gorges scores another goal.

Edited by Mick O’Manly

Kane and Girgensons and a 3rd to Sharks for Timo Meier, a 1st round pick, and one of their cap dumps like Ward or something. Boedker?

Kane, Nylander to Philly for Sanheim, Lehtera, 2nd.

Love the First One, the second one needs a lot more return from the Flyers. Sure Nylander is heading towards bust status, but he still is only 20 years old, I’m not ready to give up on him just yet.

Love the First One, the second one needs a lot more return from the Flyers. Sure Nylander is heading towards bust status, but he still is only 20 years old, I’m not ready to give up on him just yet.

I admit that I don't know exactly what Sanheim is looking like right now but flyers fans still highly regard him. If we do trade with Philly I hope we find a way to pry him loose.

Kane is going to Dallas. No idea what they have for kids, so no idea what's coming back in prospects. We'll either retain enough salary to make it work, or take in a contract like Marc Methot to make it work.

He'd be a good fit there. And with their improved defense and goaltending (was there any doubt that would happen with hitch?) they could play quite far into spring.

Kane, Girgensons, and Pouliot to the Flames for Andersson and the decaying corpse of Matt Stajan.

Yes please on finding a way to get Andersson

I admit that I don't know exactly what Sanheim is looking like right now but flyers fans still highly regard him. If we do trade with Philly I hope we find a way to pry him loose.

He'd be a good fit there. And with their improved defense and goaltending (was there any doubt that would happen with hitch?) they could play quite far into spring.

Yes please on finding a way to get Andersson

Given the state of their top-4, I think he might be relatively available. They also don't have a 1st or 2nd to toss into a trade this year. Give them a scorer, bolster their depth, and take some bad money off their hands? I don't think it's crazy.

I think something with Dallas built around Honka is realistic.

Don’t like Blue’s Flames trade at all. Anderson is an interesting prospect, but I would be very disappointed if we are adding to Kane to get him.

Flames already have an excellent top four and they have Anderson, Kylington Fox and Valimaki coming.

They can afford to cough up a D

Edited by Mick O’Manly

It better be more than what the Rangers got for Nash...Kane is younger, has more points this season and comes at a cheaper cap hit.

I can see some teams preferring Nash to Kane if they are looking mostly for PP guy with the ability to score goalscorer’s goals.

But at this point in their careers, I think Kane is a more valuable hockey player.

I expect the returns to be similar, but maybe the rest of the league thinks Boston vastly overpaid.

Edited by Mick O’Manly