Post your Kane prediction here

dudacek

EMOTICONS EXIST FOR A REASON DAMMIT!

Oh come on!  Did you really think after reading my posts over the years that I was serious?

That said, the Fourth Period says we are interested in Hoffman.  I can imagine a 3 team deal in which we trade Kane and use the proceeds to get Hoffman.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

Oh come on!  Did you really think after reading my posts over the years that I was serious?

That said, the Fourth Period says we are interested in Hoffman.  I can imagine a 3 team deal in which we trade Kane and use the proceeds to get Hoffman.

I forgot to get food out of the freezer for nearly an entire week straight. My brain is not functioning well :lol:

And Hoffman would be a real nice get.

You don't want the answer.

I had a rough week, I don't know what else to tell you :lol:

I forgot to get food out of the freezer for nearly an entire week straight. My brain is not functioning well :lol:

I'll say.  You could have told us you interpreted my post as saying we all expect GA to make those kind of trade scenarios.  I worded it so it could have gone both ways. 

I'll say. You could have told us you interpreted my post as saying we all expect GA to make those kind of trade scenarios. I worded it so it could have gone both ways.

Maybe I'll start drinking early tonight. It can't possibly get worse for my cognitive functioning.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

I'm cooking chicken from frozen as I type this for the same reason. Thank god for meat thermometers. 

CAN THIS JUST END PLEASE!

I don't know why I obsess about it, it's just not me, why am i so interested in the Kane trade?

If it even frickin happens! 

Now I know what it's like to start watching a reality tv show, the brain says it's stupid but you just keep watching.

The Stars make sense, I know the GM has said he wont be forced into a rental but it's a good opportunity for them as they are at the bottom of the playoff list..... Trade LW Evander Kane to the Dallas Stars for Dallas Stars 1st round pick in 2018, G Kheri Lehtonen (Salary dump), G Jake Oettenger, D Joseph Cecconi, LW Roop Hintz. Jake Oettenger is a great G prospect, we get the 1st, Dallas gets a top 6 and Dump Lehtonen's contract although he's playing well.

Stars have 880K cap space, Lehtonen, plus we retain half of Kane's salary makes this deal doable.

Edited by GoPuckYourself