GDT: Lightning at Sabres 2/13/18 7:00pm MSG

Sabel79

It almost feels like this town's only big enough for one of Jack or Ryan.

<_<

Why are they letting Tampa put their sticks down first in the Sabres zone?

If Tampa wants to give up the advantage of by putting their sticks down 1st, let them.

Offensive team is supposed to get to set up last.

Faaaaack.

Edited by Taro T

<_<

If Tampa wants to give up the advantage of putting their sticks down 1st, let them.

Offensive team is supposed to get to set up last.

Faaaaack.

Down second you mean?

Any zone. We're home.

They changed that rule. Defending team is supposed to put their stick down first.

7-2 Tampa in a snoozefest Kucherov with the hat trick

Yup, massacre tonight, book it.

Tampa 6-0. Everyone correctly blames Lehner

My Lord, this is an absolutely awful roster on paper. No hope in sight. 

1ud9tc.jpg

From here on out I'm only recognizing NS's prediction. He's been right a 100% of the time that I've been keeping track.

I really don't think so. I think there were passengers who were waiting for Jack to do everything.

Seemed that way. Pens teams in the late '90's tended to pick up their play when Lemieux was out. Let's hope these guys can keep it up (they won't get to play goalies w/ 3.88's every game unfortunately) & then remember to play like that when Eichel is back. Next season may not be as ugly as predicted.

Seemed that way. Pens teams in the late '90's tended to pick up their play when Lemieux was out. Let's hope these guys can keep it up (they won't get to play goalies w/ 3.88's every game unfortunately) & then remember to play like that when Eichel is back. Next season may not be as ugly as predicted.

Man, I hope so. There were players that I honestly didn't think were as quick as they showed tonight.

I also think Baptiste will be a nice full time addition next year. I think I want Falk on my hockey team moving forward, as well.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.