GDT: Buffalo Sabres at Pittsburgh Penguins, 7PM EST, MSG-B, NHL.tv

MattPie

Was just thinking that it would be cool of Zemgus' middle name was something like Filip.

Ā 

This is how I make my life less miserable.Ā  Last night I went out to the bar and then checked the score near the end of the first period (on my phone).Ā  I saw 2-0.Ā  I looked again and saw 3-0 at the end of the 1st.Ā  I laughed and ordered another drink.

Ā 

Until this team makes a roster move or two it's going to be more of the same. This is clearly a group of players who do not WANT to play together and that needs to be sorted out.

The Cottage or Mendon Tavern Ye?

My mind races with thoughts of the Sabres coming out with fire in their veins. Eichel or Kane with a hatty.

Ā 

But as game time approaches, I start to come back down to earth and the visions turn to a late night turn in with the Mrs. After downing a half bottle of Daniels with a 12 pack limp noodle experience. Something I can't remember, but she does, much like most Sabres Game nights recently.

4 points, minus 14...what exactly is Johan Larsson contributing?

Ā 

Zack in the Big Bang Theory looks similar to and acts exactly like I imagine our Zach to be.

Ā 

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bigbangtheory/images/e/e1/Zack.png/revision/latest?cb=20161205201642

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.