GDT: Buffalo Sabres at Pittsburgh Penguins, 7PM EST, MSG-B, NHL.tv

MattPie

Here come your Buffalo Sabres for another night of Penguin chasing! Fresh off another shutout (not in a good way), the Sabres are ready to stampede into whatever the Pens' new building is called (surely not as cool as "Igloo"). Mercifully, the game may be blacked out on GameCenter if it's on NHL.tv in your local market.

Lineups:

Buffalo: Jack Eichel and some other guys.

Pittsburgh: two of the league's best centers that Dan Bylsma couldn't win a cup with after his first partial season coaching the team.

Penguin-Attacks-Man.jpg

Did Russ Brandon make the trip or did they need him to put the final touches on the Bills gameplan against the Pats?

I think it's cute that there are still fans that don't believe RB has any influence on the on ice/field product.

First game I'm choosing not to watch in probably 10 years.

Not until I hear that they actually score a goal.

I think it's cute that there are still fans that don't believe RB has any influence on the on ice/field product.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports-content/community/opinion/2013/02/budweiser-red-lights-help-hockey-fans-celebrate.html

Won’t be watching

I'm not even going to check on the score until tomorrow afternoon when the Bills game is over (not watching that one either). I like to get my bad news all in one shot.

Not even that angry any more. Just a bit bored and indifferent to the never-ending incompetence from Buffalo's pro sports scene.

I find it amusing that he's still everyone's favorite whipping boy. Edited by PromoTheRobot

I find it amusing that he's still everyone's favorite whipping boy.

Until someone can give even the remotest of possible reasons why he was in the locker room talking to Jack, I have no reason to think otherwise about him. None.

Fish stinks from the head down.

Edited by SwampD

Until someone can give even the remotest of possible reasons why he was in the locker room talking to Jack, I have no reason to think otherwise about him. None.

Fish stinks from the head down.

Combined with Eichel's expression leaving the lockerroom for the third, it's all pretty juicy. Sabres inkblot test.

I'll watch, I'll bitch and moan, I'll even chime in on the GDT. For today is a day I wait for every year. Its our annual family outing to get our Christmas tree. And in true Griswold fashion, I'm eyeing the neighbors 8' cedar 3 houses down :)

Time to put a new blade on the bow saw, get my ninja outfit together and plan my route across the backyards.......

Pfft.....ZFG for now with this team. Will be watching my Clemson Tigers take Miami to the woodshed tonight.

Will avoid this game like the plague

You lucky dogs. 

For shame, i have misspent money that could have been better used for xmas and soon this evening time with tickets to tonight's exhibition game here in PGH at PPG place. Yes i said exhibition because these sabres don't hockey.. 

Was a competitive game that I could at least share some playful banter with my co-workers and Pens fans here too much to ask, alas I see it was a fools blue and gold I had hoped for. 

I will be there but I never have felt this uninspired to go watch and root for a team I grew up loving...

Thank you and may I NOT have another, not for this collection of so called hockey players... 

Edited by R_dudly

They should make a new goal scoring song, this one has the loser label all over it now.

Pfft.....ZFG for now with this team. Will be watching my Clemson Tigers take Miami to the woodshed tonight.

Was just thinking that it would be cool of Zemgus' middle name was something like Filip.

This is how I make my life less miserable.  Last night I went out to the bar and then checked the score near the end of the first period (on my phone).  I saw 2-0.  I looked again and saw 3-0 at the end of the 1st.  I laughed and ordered another drink.

Until this team makes a roster move or two it's going to be more of the same. This is clearly a group of players who do not WANT to play together and that needs to be sorted out.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.