GDT Penguins at Sabres, 7pm, MSG & Free Game on NHL.tv

LTS

I don't know.  They all made it this far on instinct and processing the play.  I feel like the concept of hockey IQ is overrated.  Sam had it in droves.  Until he is not fine anymore.  And noone claimed Jack didn't have it.  Until he doesn't have it.  Meanwhile, guys like Evander Kane that supposedly don't have any hockey IQ continues to show up Our Savior. 

Evander Kane hasn't scored in 5 games, and is playing just as poopy as Eichel and everyone else on the team. 

At least we're all getting a tax cut. I might get a blue AND a gold Lexus.

Paid for by taxes on my tuition waiver :(

Coaching has to take some of the heat here. If you got lemons you have to make lemonade. If you do not have the players to execute your system and they aren't getting it you have to tailor it down to what they can do. These guys look horrible and so out of sync, no hockey sense at all horrible passes. They were actually better last year. Not sure how that can be

I'm pretty baffled as well.

Confidence maybe? I just don't understand or cannot comprehend how dam near every player on the roster has lost their competitive hunger and drive.

I'm actually starting to run the "aliens abducted the team" scenarios through my head.

What a complete ###### joke. Funny how the Amerks are one of the top teams in the AHL. Maybe they should switch uniforms.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sabres season ticket holders put their tixs up for sale on stub hub, count their losses, and go support the Amerks.

Happy Holidays

Let's Go Buffalo!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.