1986 music video. "Lindy gets a good night's sleep, stays off the grass. Laces up the skates and kicks some..."

PASabreFan

Descriptive topic titles are an asset to our community. It helps community members recognize which conversations they might want to read or participate in.<br /><br />Please refrain from using generic topic titles, including player name only titles. If you can take the time to start a conversation, you can take a moment and properly label it.<br /><br />The original poster can edit the title.<br /><br />Thanks for making SabreSpace a better place.

Descriptive topic titles are an asset to our community. It helps community members recognize which conversations they might want to read or participate in.<br /><br />Please refrain from using generic topic titles, including player name only titles. If you can take the time to start a conversation, you can take a moment and properly label it.<br /><br />The original poster can edit the title.<br /><br />Thanks for making SabreSpace a better place.

You need to fix your copy-paste, Chz.

Nice find, Captain nostalgia. 

Wow that brought back some memories.how many obscure players could you name, I recognized Tucker, was that also Christian Ruttu, Of course their was Paul Cyr and Bill Hajt.

Housley with those sun glasses I guess his future was so bright he needed them shades.  

I'm kinda sad it isn't bleep-bloop new wave or Casio rap given the time period.

I hear you.

But given the nature and quality of the kinds of people who generally write and arrange these kinds of songs (jingles), I would not be surprised if a similar undertaking from 1996, 2006, or 2016 sounded quite similar.

I hear you.

But given the nature and quality of the kinds of people who generally write and arrange these kinds of songs (jingles), I would not be surprised if a similar undertaking from 1996, 2006, or 2016 sounded quite similar.

I thought the lyrics were pretty clever, especially the Jeanneretian (I assume) "Oh Barraasssssso!" bit. John Valby is pretty top-notch, no?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.