GDT: Sabres @ Blue Jackets 10/25/17 8PM EST

Wyldnwoody44

Eichel onto the Kane unit. Because the obvious conclusion from our set of games is that we need MORE Jack and Kane together, that'll fix what ails us. 

I'm getting into crusade territory here so I am going to try and lay off of it. 

Not sure they'll have the legs to make this one interesting. What could have been!

I've been watching the game but just got to the computer.

This game looked good through the first period.  Okay, anyway.  Then:  3 goals in 3 minutes?  WT actual F?  The Sabres have to solve the second period. 

To going to blame him (no one ever does) but Chad has been one of the worst goalies in the league so far this year.

He's been a rebound machine tonight.  That's the difference:  Last night Lehner was eating rebounds for dinner.

To going to blame him (no one ever does) but Chad has been one of the worst goalies in the league so far this year.

Honest question - is there a chance he gets waived?

We had what, 1:30 of power play time at the end there? 1:15? And for all of he zone time we had Tennyson. Then Eich had 30 seconds to get possession back, get set up, and try to make something happen. 

Perplexing.

Honest question - is there a chance he gets waived?

I like him, I think he's a helluva nice guy.  Terrible goalie though.  At this point I'd rather see Ullmark, even if he only played every third or fourth game.

That Discover commercial with the Asian girls?  Yeah, it really sucks.  I can't hit the mute quick enough.

Other than the last goal what are we putting on Johnson tonight?

The third goal was a fat rebound.

Time for the Jagermeister. :beer:

Four margaritas and three Shock Tops and I'mmmmm comfortably pisssssed.

There is hope down the road but this game clearly shows buffalo is miles away from beating a good team on a back to back.

Next year these guys will be battling for 8 and then two years, I think we see some great hockey.

They said they won their previous two game twos of back-to-backs.

Redmon needs to go.

Edited by Doohickie

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.