GDT: Red Wings @ Sabres, 7:30 pm ET 10-24-17 NBCSN

Doohickie

Okposo missed a golden opportunity there, sure it was in the air but cmon..... I'm sitting at center ice in the 300s, this game has a feel of a more keep away zthan actually setting up much offense

I gotta disagree.  They showed the replay; the puck didn't get down quick enough.  If he swings to try to one-time it, chances are he misses it or even if he gets a piece it would have been a weak shot.

I gotta disagree. They showed the replay; the puck didn't get down quick enough. If he swings to try to one-time it, chances are he misses it or even if he gets a piece it would have been a weak shot.

That could be true, it was hard to tell, and the replay they showed here I only caught a tiny bit of. I do like the pace of this game, need a little more set up time though

Sloppy hockey with poor puck management. This team still has to learn to play together as a unit, and not as a bunch of individuals.  Effort level is good though and they seem to be picking up their speed so let's hope that continues. If it does, they should be ok as Detroit isn't exactly coming across as a powerhouse.

Myself, I'd take Okposo off that Eichel line and put Bailey back but I'm probably more impatient than Phil. 

Good summary of what I also saw. 

Except I think i would let Okposo spend a bit more time on top line to see if he can get off the snied. 

Pretty good period other than the god-awful PP and some giveaways in the first half.

Kane continues to play great. Sam’s best period of the season. Loving Scandella.

Back to the PP, I blame Phil.

It wasn’t broke, but he tried to fix it anyway.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.