GDT - Toronto @ Buffalo: 7pm, MSGB, WGR, 9/23/2017

LGR4GM

After playing the AHL and junior lineup last night, Buffalo rosters a more seasoned lineup for the game tonight. 

#Sabres morning skate lines:

Moulson-Eichel-Okposo

Kane-Reinhart-Pominville

Smith-Larsson-Fasching

Deslauriers-Criscuolo-Bailey

Replying to @JourdonLaBarber

Defense: Beaulieu-Risto

Guhle-Tennyson

Gorges-Antipin

Goalies are Lehner & Johnson

Edited by LGR4GM

No Boogalieu tonight but Ristalieu is happening so that should be good to watch. I would hope that Eichel will drop the hammer on the leafs, he should be able to against their projected lineup. Liljegren is a story to watch, Buffalo could have drafted him but instead we took Casey Mittelstadt, was that decision correct? Time shall tell. 

Game is on MSG, but they are simulcasting the Sports Net Feed, prepare for another Leafs Love Fest.

But it's on TV, so no complaints

Over/under on how many times tonight those announcers brag about how this isn't the real leafs lineup. 

I'm excited to see Sam center that line. Easily the best line he's ever played center for in his life. 

Toronto's lineup tonight isn't as weak as ours was last night, so I don't expect a bloodbath or anything, but I still think we take this one, unless we play disinterested. 

Eichel will avenge last nights loss, bloodbath is coming!

Game is on MSG, but they are simulcasting the Sports Net Feed, prepare for another Leafs Love Fest.

But it's on TV, so no complaints

That's right! No complaints here!! Can't wait to see them!!

Go Sabres!

Must win ;/

After playing the AHL and junior lineup last night, Buffalo rosters a more seasoned lineup for the game tonight. 

Jourdon LaBarber‏ @JourdonLaBarber  12m12 minutes ago

More

#Sabres morning skate lines:

Moulson-Eichel-Okposo

Kane-Reinhart-Pominville

Smith-Larsson-Fasching

Deslauriers-Criscuolo-Bailey

Jourdon LaBarber‏ @JourdonLaBarber  9m9 minutes ago

More

Replying to @JourdonLaBarber

Defense: Beaulieu-Risto

Guhle-Tennyson

Gorges-Antipin

Goalies are Lehner & Johnson

That looks like a good line up. Some interesting combinations at forward and defense

Liljegren is a story to watch, Buffalo could have drafted him but instead we took Casey Mittelstadt, was that decision correct? Time shall tell.

This seems to be a little common theme with you. The shoulda coulda woulda draft stuff. From EJ to Middelstat, I don't know how you can live this way. Everything that everyone does ever should be second guessed and rehashed in your head.

I'm of the theory that you shouldn't dwell on the past. Learn from your mistakes and move on. But questioning sports teams drafts picks continuously seems mentally draining.

No Boogalieu tonight but Ristalieu is happening so that should be good to watch. I would hope that Eichel will drop the hammer on the leafs, he should be able to against their projected lineup. Liljegren is a story to watch, Buffalo could have drafted him but instead we took Casey Mittelstadt, was that decision correct? Time shall tell. 

Over/under on how many times tonight those announcers brag about how this isn't the real leafs lineup.

Probably fairly high. But it looks like this is mainly the 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, & spares lineup whereas last night's was 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, & spares lineup. So, it's not like this is entirely the Marlies but it isn't the real Loafs either. (Just like only 1/2 the boys in b&g will be here against Moe-ray-all 2 Thursdays from now.)

Welcome to preseason hockey.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.