GDT Boston Prospects Challenge 9-9-17 7:00pm

rakish

Prospects are back for game 2 of 3, so I expect some lineup changes, but no one tells me anything, or 'my sources say nothing.'

Boston's roster:

Forwards: Anders Bjork, Shawn Boudrias*, Jake DeBrusk, Ryan Fitzgerald, Jakob Forsbacka Karlsson, Jesse Gabrielle, Alex Gacek*, James Hamblin*, Danton Heinen, Justin Hickman, Joona Koppanen, Sean Kuraly, Cedric Pare, Zach Senyshyn, Oskar Steen.

Defensemen: Victor Berglund, Connor Clifton*, Matt Grzelcyk, Owen Headrick*, Emil Johansson, Jeremy Lauzon, Charlie McAvoy, Rob O’Gara, Ethan Sakowich*, Jakub Zboril.

Goaltenders: Kyle Keyser*, Luke Richardson*.

*camp invites

Boston is, rather surprisingly, full of rakish approved prospects. McAvoy, Zboril, Johansson, Bjork, DeBrusk, Forsbacka Karlsson, Heinen.

In addition, Senyshyn is a first round pick.

Streaming: sabres.com

Radio: WGR

Tickets: 10 bucks

Ugh... of course you can't use the xbox player for it.  So I get to sit on my PC.  I really need to get something to allow me to cast to my TV.

But I got online just in time for the goal!

I finally got around to taking my desktop tower and hooking it up to my TV today. I don't have a desk at my new apartment so if I want to computer I have to use my laptop anyway. So the desktop tower is being re-purposed as my media center. 

Watching this stream while torrenting Game of Thrones Season 2 so I can watch it later. :)

I finally got around to taking my desktop tower and hooking it up to my TV today. I don't have a desk at my new apartment so if I want to computer I have to use my laptop anyway. So the desktop tower is being re-purposed as my media center. 

Watching this stream while torrenting Game of Thrones Season 2 so I can watch it later. :)

I'm using Chromecast. It's cheap, has a ton of compatible apps, and you can cast your Chrome browser to it. Unfortunately this prospect stream isn't quite good enough to cast to the tv but in general it's been a good setup for me

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.