(OT) The College Football Thread

Eleven

This USC Texas game is awesome. Both QBs look really good. Gotta love OT.

Yeah this is a fun one. Darnold just gets it done when it needs to get done. His technique is terrible most of the time, but boy is his pocket awareness off the charts.

Notes:

--Vanderbilt won a football game.

--Every year, the wonks overrank a couple of big conference teams.  This year, the awards go to Stanford and Louisiana State.

--I don't want to hear another word about Josh Allen.  Or Josh Rosen.  

--Yay!  UB didn't lose to its I-AA opponent this year!

Notes:

--Vanderbilt won a football game.

--Every year, the wonks overrank a couple of big conference teams. This year, the awards go to Stanford and Louisiana State.

--I don't want to hear another word about Josh Allen. Or Josh Rosen.

--Yay! UB didn't lose to its I-AA opponent this year!

Josh Allen Scouting Report: 6'5" and white. NFL GMs jizz themselves.

Advanced scouting report: Sucks at football. But still 6'5" and white. Piss poor mobility even though his team loves to run his slow, unathletic ass. Advice: definitely overdraft! Talk about his bad line and poor receiving options.

Josh Allen Scouting Report: 6'5" and white. NFL GMs jizz themselves.

Advanced scouting report: Sucks at football. But still 6'5" and white. Piss poor mobility even though his team loves to run his slow, unathletic ass. Advice: definitely overdraft! Talk about his bad line and poor receiving options.

He was on Rome a few weeks ago, talking about his unconventional path to Div. I and how he had trouble getting any coaches to believe in him.

I think I understand why.  64 yards yesterday.  Sixty-freaking-four.

Big day today

Yeah, huge. Syracuse is going to lose by a thousand to LSU.

I'm bummed that I'm going to miss TCU vs Ok State, though. I'm gonna be out all day. I figure this would be a good game to watch Rudolph. I'll record that game and the USC game. And hopefully I'm home for Baker Mayfield vs Baylor.

27-16 now, under 8 left.

Hoggies just went up on A&M only to give up a kickoff return for a TD.  Down 40-36 right now.

And now a 1 score game w/ 3:01 to play.  FSU down 27-21.  

Team ranked number 12 has lost 2 weeks in a row to an unranked team.  Wow! 

Edited by GoPre

That's because they aren't good. 

Agree on LSU, but credit needs to be given to FSU.  It was their second game of the season.  First complete game after losing their starting quarterback Deondre Francois.  If things were different, FSU may have had the edge today. 

Agree on LSU, but credit needs to be given to FSU.  It was their second game of the season.  First complete game after losing their starting quarterback Deondre Francois.  If things were different, FSU may have had the edge today. 

No, I meant FSU. They were always going to have a down year this year. It was unlikely to be this bad but it was.

Also Georgia's starting QB went down and the backup went to ND and beat a ranked ND. FSU is just having a down year. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.