Rochester Signings

Brawndo

He was there for a matter of months.  That hardly counts as a signing one of Housley's guys.

True. Sometimes it's a valid point. And sometimes it's for the excuse of making a reference.

(I do half-expect us to get a Nashville/Milwaukee defenseman sometime by next July 4th. Not one of their top 4, but someone who Housley knew in the system and thinks he can groom to play his way.)

This is a great signing. The Amerks are looking good. I'd like one more solid bottom 6 forward and they should be set. Or one more NHL forward signed for Buffalo.

Fasching, Baptiste, Bailey, Nylander, Griffith, Rodrigues, Porter, Moises, Criscuolo, Malone, Smith, Cornel, Karabacek, Krause, Kile, Danforth — that's 16 forwards with only one spot open in Buffalo.

Also Tennyson, Falk, Fedun, Guhle, Nelson, Goers, Martin, Stevens, Florentino and (unconfirmed) MacWilliam — 10 D with no spots open in Buffalo.

Ullmark, Wilcox, Johannsen and Kasdorf in net.

And you really think we need more depth?

I tell you one thing: if Botterill doesn't keep his promise about the Amerks it won't be for lack of trying.

• 1 month later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.