2017 Stanley Cup Final NSH vs PIT

Brawndo

Awww that hurts lol

Haha - no worries, old friend. I know how and where your true loyalties lie!

Sid's not playing paddywack on Subbans head if Subban doesn't have a death grip on Sid's leg. I think both getting minor penalties was the right call.   

:huh:

Haha - no worries, old friend. I know how and where your true loyalties lie!

:huh:

What's the confused emoji for?  There's not a bigger preds fan on here than me, but those shots to the head was PKs own doing. 

What's the confused emoji for?  There's not a bigger preds fan on here than me, but those shots to the head was PKs own doing. 

Ehhhh I don't know about that one

Or the other one. Have you met potato? Pretty sure he has season tickets

It was the notion that PK, clad in hockey gloves, might somehow have a death grip on Crosby's booted foot.

Although, I did read Crosby say that there was some MMA stuff going on with his foot. But, that's Crosby talking.

Sid's explanation for the water bottle throw... "it slipped." (seriously)

Honestly, that's obviously what happened. No one goes to throw something with their left hand if the intention is to toss whatever the object is. You can tell from how pathetic the distance is, and from how his hand closed after it fell out, that it was actually likely unintentional.

Where was all the complaining around here when Hoffman squirted Sid with the water bottle from the bench last series? Oh ya, that didn't fit anyone's narrative.

Should have been a penalty as it's still Crosby's fault it happened, but the fact this is getting this much play is pretty funny.

It was the notion that PK, clad in hockey gloves, might somehow have a death grip on Crosby's booted foot.

Although, I did read Crosby say that there was some MMA stuff going on with his foot. But, that's Crosby talking.

Did you watch it? PK looked like an MMA fighter going for a take down before, during, and after Crosby whacked him in the head. If PKs not holding Crosby, Crosby doesn't hit him. 

Honestly, that's obviously what happened. No one goes to throw something with their left hand if the intention is to toss whatever the object is. You can tell from how pathetic the distance is, and from how his hand closed after it fell out, that it was actually likely unintentional.

Where was all the complaining around here when Hoffman squirted Sid with the water bottle from the bench last series? Oh ya, that didn't fit anyone's narrative.

Should have been a penalty as it's still Crosby's fault it happened, but the fact this is getting this much play is pretty funny.

Then we should see water bottles "slipping" onto the ice in all sorts of games... yet somehow we don't.

Slipped or not, tossing a bottle onto the ice during the run of play is a penalty.

Ellis out. Irwin moved up with Josi. Bitetto playing with Weber. Am I worried? no! I like Bitetto, and Matt Irwin's about to play the game of his life! Pittsburgh! Crosby! Go Smashville!

WE WANT THE CUP!!

WE WANT THE CUP!!

WE WANT THE CUP!!

I don't understand how the NHL doesn't just overturn a bang bang goal like that. If we can use video to correct offsides that happened two minutes earlier then why not overturn a quick whistle?

In theory, once the whistle blows, the players stop playing, so all bets are off.

That said, what could the referees have been discussing? As bad as that was, the whistle clearly blew before the puck crossed the line.

I hate how Pittsburgh got away with one there, but I can't blame the ref too much.

Edited by Buffalo Wings

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.