2017 Stanley Cup Final NSH vs PIT

Brawndo

Terrible call, the offsides challenge needs to go

Beyond needs to go.  Complete bs on that.  Goal should've stood.  His skate was not clearly off the ice.  Can't believe in a Stanley Cup Final the refs had a call so borderline reversed.  

they call those millimeters in.... everywhere actually.

Preds getting hit from behind a bunch early on with no calls.

Already getting an idea of how officiating will go in this Stanley Cup Final.  Complete joke. 

Not watching the rest of the period if the NHL is going to be biased towards Pittsburgh like that.

Literally told a friend I was turning the game off if the goal was over ruled.  I didn't turn it off...  :cry:

The only positive I can draw from watching this is that we now have JBOT, who I believe has his finger prints all over the Pens roster and coaching staff. Let's hope the Sabres can be in this situation sometime soon.

The refs screwed things up for Nashville.

Sure did. I'd be furious if I were a Preds fan (guess I kinda am right now). That goal reversal totally turned the game in the Pens favor. They were being run out of the bldg until that point.

Not much of a party. Somebody ###### in the punch bowl.

Gary Buttman?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.